making earth more intresting

stonelord567

stonelord567
stonelord567
Ratings
can we have the earth reset early
and add some new features like a new map, custom terrain things to add a brand new light to earth because at least once a day people are leaving because its getting boring
add a map full of mods and one for the original map.
in the custom map add custom mobs armour weapons and machinery. you could add some custom biomes don't add magic that will create lag no projectile stuff anyway. add the origins mod into it. and add the Valkyrie sky's mod or something like that but make this all completely separate from the other earth towny thingy I got loads of other ideas but I wont put it in all at once until I know if you can do things like that

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
-1 I would like an Earth reset but it isn’t really necessary right now compared to many other realms like islands survival and sky lock also creative needs and update which is being worked on they should do it 1 at a time so they can make each Realm better and better earth should be low on the priority list rn creative and island should be on the top of the priority list and survival and sky lock are crawling there way up to the top of the priority list

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Earth is the realm with he most recent reset compared to the others that are waiting on reset, its in the back of the line. Creative is next then itll be (in no particular order) islands , skyblock, survival and then maybe earth. Theres still plenty to do on earth, if youre bored try grinding on a dif realm for the mean time :>

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Follow the announcements channel in the ManaCube's Dicord to be aware of the reset dates

Earth is the realm with he most recent reset compared to the others that are waiting on reset, its in the back of the line. Creative is next then itll be (in no particular order) islands , skyblock, survival and then maybe earth. Theres still plenty to do on earth, if youre bored try grinding on a dif realm for the mean time :>
R.I.P KitPvP :c

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
well 2 people have already left on earth
don't care, earth can't be getting early resets just because players are leaving. other realms need it more and players quitting is just part of the cycle of thr game

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
u know half of the manacube earth players are teamjacobs alts or other peoples alt earth is a dead gamemode
There are 100 players on earth, around 50 are actual players.

When's the last time you logged on an alt anyway?

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
There are 100 players on earth, around 50 are actual players.

When's the last time you logged on an alt anyway?
Ermmm i think a year, almost 2 years now but I have been evading my ban last time I was online was a week ago and I can confirm more alts than actual players, you are incorrect.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
Ermmm i think a year, almost 2 years now but I have been evading my ban last time I was online was a week ago and I can confirm more alts than actual players, you are incorrect.
Yeah and I wonder why you are blacklisted you ban evade a shit ton.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
On leaving wedo and I didn't leave cause the realm needs to be reset we left due to other reasons that can be corrected. Not listing the reasons here as irrelevant to this post
Post automatically merged:

... @SkyDieGame @TeamJacob @ElbonIII u got a pretty easy ban here u even got proof of them admitting
They been banned on so many alts and ip banned I believe shrek. There are still ways around it unfortunately so if you see them on you just have to report it.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
On leaving wedo and I didn't leave cause the realm needs to be reset we left due to other reasons that can be corrected. Not listing the reasons here as irrelevant to this post

They been banned on so many alts and ip banned I believe shrek. There are still ways around it unfortunately so if you see them on you just have to report it.
Ok

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
... @SkyDieGame @TeamJacob @ElbonIII u got a pretty easy ban here u even got proof of them admitting
that alt hasn't been banned the day I have been evading so I have been hiding it pretty well no cap it has mvp+

Yeah and I wonder why you are blacklisted you ban evade a shit ton.
Cuz they made me wait 1 year, I knew I would have been unbanned on my next appeal but my instincts told me to evade because they make me wait like a pet hamster, if they do not respect my time, telling me to wait 1 month and 3 months to appeal I do not respect the rules

ye its called a private vpn

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
that alt hasn't been banned the day I have been evading so I have been hiding it pretty well no cap it has mvp+

Cuz they made me wait 1 year, I knew I would have been unbanned on my next appeal but my instincts told me to evade because they make me wait like a pet hamster, if they do not respect my time, telling me to wait 1 month and 3 months to appeal I do not respect the rules

ye its called a private vpn
Atleast have the decency to stop talking it rude for u to say they aint found u yet if u would of waited u would of been alowed back

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
Atleast have the decency to stop talking it rude for u to say they aint found u yet if u would of waited u would of been alowed back
This is the difference between u and I my team won season 1 of manacube ran you guys off the realm, and when we quit and I got banned u got back on. I am a winner, I don't wait I icf'd all my cubits and I have mvp+ on my alt, you are hard stuck on your main still in the matrix.