MANA PVP SEASON 11

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
MANA PVP SEASON 11

Suggestions and Feedback

By Rektah and Aleksi

Introduction:
With all due respect, there are a few mishaps with the new ManaCube season, and honestly that is perfectly fine because this is just the beginning. Things can be changed and we appreciate the hard work that’s been done for the new season. This is just some suggestions to perfect it.

In this thread I will be going over 5 issues and suggestions for the server that I have witnessed so far from playing.

Those 5 issues are:
- ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS
- BOW-BOOSTING DELAY
- NO MANA AFTER 1000 KILLSTREAK
- KIT PRICES HAVE GONE WAY TOO HIGH
- PERHAPS OP THE KOTH LOOT

NOTICE: Some of these issues will most likely be fixed but I am bored so I am writing this thread.

ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS:
The new Anti-Cheat is certainly an upgrade from last seasons anticheat. However it is still new and needs some improvements. Today it falsebanned a few players such as Kuqn, GoatMop, Explorer, and NTC. There’s obviously some issues with the anti cheat which do need fixing but I am pretty sure the staff are well aware of this and are working on it. However, until these things are fixed I wouldn’t recommend immediately denying player appeals about being banned by the new Anti-Cheat and instead investigating the situation.

BOW-BOOSTING DELAY:
Bow-Boosting this season has become very difficult to do. Half of the time the arrows just bounce off of you and it’s hard to consistently bowboost now. Last season bow-boosting was perfectly fine. Hopefully this is looked into and fixed soon.

NO MANA AFTER 1000KS:
So Aleksi has actually made a suggestion on this so I will just copy and paste it here. “After reaching 1000 killstreak you will stop getting mana which makes it almost impossible to fix gear by yourself.
Last kit season it was really competitive to grind for killstreak leaderboards or hold your place, that was one of the main reasons why this server

was really competitive and exciting. Sadly going for over 1000 killstreak is not worth it anymore.”

KIT PRICES HAVE GONE TOO HIGH:
Again Aleksi made a suggestion on this so ima hit that CTRL-V real quick.
“Whose idea was to increase the price of kits?
Most of the players has always been purchasing money pouches instead of overpriced kits.
In my opinion you should have decreased the price of kits instead of increasing.”

OP THE KOTH LOOT:
Today I saw someone cap a koth and all he got from the koth crate was a prot2 diamond helmet. I really don’t see a point in this and I recommend there should be better loot to the koth but not items which are scarce. I’m talking about maybe potions and crapples or just useful items. You could also add a weekly koth where every week there’s a koth that actually contains good loot, so that people will contest and fight over it.

Small Suggestions:
Aleksi suggested this and I think it’s a good suggestion but Idek what this is. “Hourly Mana Fairy should give at least 100 mana”. I don't really know what he means by this though but I'm just adding it here for those who do.

I personally don’t think fixing should cost mana. GSets shouldn’t be extremely hard to have in my opinion and if they were then the server would be very boring and there would be less gfights.

Conclusion:
So in conclusion I like the new season and I appreciate the work that the staff have put into it, however it can be improved if some of these suggestions are implemented.

Adios

Last edited:

Hawkzzzzz

Banned
Ratings
18 1
MANA PVP SEASON 11

Suggestions and Feedback

By Rektah and Aleksi

Introduction:
With all due respect, there are a few mishaps with the new ManaCube season, and honestly that is perfectly fine because this is just the beginning. Things can be changed and we appreciate the hard work that’s been done for the new season. This is just some suggestions to perfect it.

In this thread I will be going over 5 issues and suggestions for the server that I have witnessed so far from playing.

Those 5 issues are:
- ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS
- BOW-BOOSTING DELAY

NOTICE: Some of these issues will most likely be fixed but I am bored so I am writing this thread.

ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS:
The new Anti-Cheat is certainly an upgrade from last seasons anticheat. However it is still new and needs some improvements. Today it falsebanned a few players such as Kuqn, GoatMop, Explorer, and NTC. There’s obviously some issues with the anti cheat which do need fixing but I am pretty sure the staff are well aware of this and are working on it. However, until these things are fixed I wouldn’t recommend immediately denying player appeals about being banned by the new Anti-Cheat and instead investigating the situation.

BOW-BOOSTING DELAY:
Bow-Boosting this season has become very difficult to do. Half of the time the arrows just bounce off of you and it’s hard to consistently bowboost now. Last season bow-boosting was perfectly fine. Hopefully this is looked into and fixed soon.

NO MANA AFTER 1000KS:
So Aleksi has actually made a suggestion on this so I will just copy and paste it here. “After reaching 1000 killstreak you will stop getting mana which makes it almost impossible to fix gear by yourself.
Last kit season it was really competitive to grind for killstreak leaderboards or hold your place, that was one of the main reasons why this server

was really competitive and exciting. Sadly going for over 1000 killstreak is not worth it anymore.”

Most of the players has always been purchasing money pouches instead of overpriced kits.
In my opinion you should have decreased the price of kits instead of increasing.”

OP THE KOTH LOOT:
Today I saw someone cap a koth and all he got from the koth crate was a prot2 diamond helmet. I really don’t see a point in this and I recommend there should be better loot to the koth but not items which are scarce. I’m talking about maybe potions and crapples or just useful items. You could also add a weekly koth where every week there’s a koth that actually contains good loot, so that people will contest and fight over it.

Small Suggestion:
Aleksi suggested this and I think it’s a good suggestion. “Hourly Mana Fairy should give at least 100 mana”

Conclusion:
So in conclusion I like the new season and I appreciate the work that the staff have put into it, however it can be improved if some of these suggestions are implemented.

Adios
facts yo

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
+1 I 100% agree with everything that was stated here

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS:
Today it falsebanned a few players such as GoatMop, Explorer, and NTC.
We found a glitch that would get us banned, GoatMop originally found it, Explorerr and I simply repeated it to get video evidence of the glitch to provide to staff to fix the glitch. We were unbanned shortly after.

The anti-cheat is new and there is bound to be glitches / errors somewhere.
Aleksi suggested this and I think it’s a good suggestion. “Hourly Mana Fairy should give at least 100 mana”
I think >=100 Mana would be a terrible idea. That is way too much Mana to get hourly. Yes, it would increase the demand to get the Mana fairies, but >=100 Mana is way too much. Mana would become useless very quickly, everyone would have too much of it.

Last edited:

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
We found a glitch that would get us banned, GoatMop originally found it, Explorerr and I simply repeated it to get video evidence of the glitch to provide to staff to fix the glitch. We were unbanned shortly after.

I think >=100 Mana would be a terrible idea. That is way too much Mana to get hourly. Yes, it would increase the demand to get the Mana fairies, but >=100 Mana is way too much. Mana would become useless very quickly, everyone would have too much of it.
thank you for the incredible support and feedback on my post!!!!!!!!!!

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
MANA PVP SEASON 11

Suggestions and Feedback

By Rektah and Aleksi

Introduction:

Those 5 issues are:
- ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS
- BOW-BOOSTING DELAY

ANTI-CHEAT FALSEBANS:

BOW-BOOSTING DELAY:

NO MANA AFTER 1000KS:

OP THE KOTH LOOT:

Small Suggestions:
Aleksi suggested this and I think it’s a good suggestion but Idek what this is. “Hourly Mana Fairy should give at least 100 mana”. I don't really know what he means by this though but I'm just adding it here for those who do.

I personally don’t think fixing should cost mana. GSets shouldn’t be extremely hard to have in my opinion and if they were then the server would be very boring and there would be less gfights.

Conclusion:

Adios
I agree with this post and you sound like a very handsome person

bailt

Ratings
9 3

half the players who bought dia gear straight away already have 10k mana within 24 hours of the reset

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
yea unban me alr i was falsed
pls
<3
nice effort rektah respectable
Hello thank you for appealing, unfortunately we have reason to believe you were using illegal client modifications in order to gain a competitive advantage against other manacubers.

If you feel this is unfair you may re-appeal in 2 months time. If this isn’t your first appeal, don’t appeal again.

Kind Regards,
LilaPR

_aleksi_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
79 15
Agreed with everything, epico thread rektah

If you feel this is unfair you may re-appeal in 2 months time. If this isn’t your first appeal, don’t appeal again.

Kind Regards,
EPICO MAN

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I don't usually play manapvp/kitpvp but when I do, experience alot of bow boosting delay. Wish it gets fixed cause that happens on survival as well. If it doesnt, then it's just me lagging.