Ratings
262 7
Monthly Themed Competition
Hosted server wide!

NEXT EVENT LINED UP:
June 9 - July 7

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
:mc_38-0:PRIDE:mc_38-0:

Sign up below in the comments with the following template to make your submission!
Username:
Discord tag (ex. baroompsycho#5577):
Server you created it on (ex. Skyblock):
1 image of your build/artmap:

- You can't vote for yourself
- Staff can't vote for each other
- If you team up with someone, only the person who makes the submission will receive the prize
- Rigging the votes in any way will result in disqualification
- The server you build/create your artmap on will be the server you receive the tag on
- Falsifying information can lead to a disqualification
- If you submit more than one image below, only one will be used in the poll
- Players cannot resubmit an artmap/build
- Each player can only have 1 submission per competition
- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules and behave
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour/punishments. Ex. Players with active punishments and past hacking punishments are not allowed to participate, and therefore, are also unable to win the prizes

The winners will receive keys/cubits and the [Architect] tag if they created a build or the [Artist] tag if they created an Artmap! The tag will be given on the server you made the creation on.
Screenshot_1945.png

Screenshot_1946.png

Christmas
1) CreatorMC - Submission
2) Zaba - Submission
Tied for 3rd) Sophiaaah - Submission and eery__ - Submission

Summer
2) One_Crispy_Chip - Submission
3) ElbonIII - Submission

Spring
2) Ttuller - Submission
3 TheSnad - Submission

Animal Kingdom

Last edited:

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters [I lost my Number :( ]
Creative

it is at "/warp pride" (the pride comp) and is a plot right next to the hub, really hard to miss (as per usual with my builds, there is no one image that can capture it well, and it is best seen for yourself)

also, it's a wedding between Godzilla and King Kong, with king ghidorah as a preist, Dogora as the ring bearer, and Manda as the flower person

Edit: I added more to the build, so here is a better shot of it

Last edited:

StateChampions

ELITE
StateChampions
StateChampions
ELITE
Ratings
75 1
IGN: StateChampions
Discord: stateyy
Creative

It's also at /warp pride (pride build competition), once you warp there turn left and it's 2 plots away (the plot ID of my build is 80006;79991)
It's a kingdom of sorts where I tried to incorporate as many pride flags as possible (ex. the pride flag flying above the castle, the transgender flag castle roofs, asexual clouds, lesbian butterflies, and so on)
Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 3.42.56 PM.png

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
The Ace clouds! that is AWESOME

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
Creative

It's also at /warp pride (pride build competition), once you warp there turn left and it's 2 plots away (the plot ID of my build is 80006;79991)
It's a kingdom of sorts where I tried to incorporate as many pride flags as possible (ex. the pride flag flying above the castle, the transgender flag castle roofs, asexual clouds, lesbian butterflies, and so on)
View attachment 68387
This is incredible!!

Ratings
427 8
Creative

View attachment 68387
Bruh, I'm never going to, in 1,000,000,000 years going to make something as cool, and colourful as this. I got some jokes though
Ahem... ***cough cough
What did the baby find at the end of the rainbow? Answer: A potty gold. ha ha ha ha.... Yea, I'm bad at this. Maybe I shouldn't become a comedian...

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6
Creative

View attachment 68387
How many hours did you put into this?? Its so Detailed!!! Love The build, Keep up the good work!!!

Brynny

PATRON
__brynn
__brynn
Patron
Ratings
27 1
IGN: __brynn
Discord: spottedroo
Skyblock

With the retro crate and pride month it was the perfect opportunity to create Mario Karts Rainbow Road!! With the Mario Kart Mount, it is a build that you can visit but also race on with jumps, short cuts and obstacles. Come on down to /warps lil_roos and try out the track with your Mario Kart or msg me and you can maybe borrow one <3
Screenshot 2023-07-02 214622.png

featuring me taking the first drift

Last edited:

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6
IGN: __brynn
Discord: spottedroo
Skyblock

With the retro crate and pride month it was the perfect opportunity to create Mario Karts Rainbow Road!! With the Mario Kart Mount, it is a build that you can visit but also race on with jumps, short cuts and obstacles. Come on down to /warps lil_roos and try out the track with your Mario Kart or msg me and you can maybe borrow one <3
View attachment 68553
featuring me taking the first drift
that is amazing! How long did it take you to build it?!

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
IGN: QEIAION
Discord: Qelaion
Gamemode: Survival

For the pride theme i really made an effort to incorporate a considerable amount of symbolism in my build. Bear in mind that i personally believe all of us will have our own perspective and interpretation of what they see in my build. Nonetheless my ambition by participating in this event specifically is so that other people will have the opportunity to appreciate both my vision and my expressiveness in the build.

I built something that without reservations will have unlimited potential, beyond the clouds. Towers that stand tall and powerful just as members of the pride community have a duty to. The hot air balloons give a portrayal that we never require to be alone and we will always be in partnership as a complex family.

Best of luck to all players participating & excellent work! :D

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6

For the pride theme i really made an effort to incorporate a considerable amount of symbolism in my build. Bear in mind that i personally believe all of us will have our own perspective and interpretation of what they see in my build. Nonetheless my ambition by participating in this event specifically is so that other people will have the opportunity to appreciate both my vision and my expressiveness in the build.

I built something that without reservations will have unlimited potential, beyond the clouds. Towers that stand tall and powerful just as members of the pride community have a duty to. The hot air balloons give a portrayal that we never require to be alone and we will always be in partnership as a complex family.

This is a wonderful build! How long did it take you to make this?!

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
Well you did an amazing job, can’t wait to see what you build next!
Thanks so much for the feedback & support! I started the build on 06/12/23 so i have been working on the project off/on for a little under a month! My good friend Sir_Nexid was helping me out by giving ideas, suggestions, and opinions which helped tremendously. Was very useful to have those second set of eyes on everything while i was working on the build.

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6
Thanks so much for the feedback & support! I started the build on 06/12/23 so i have been working on the project off/on for a little under a month! My good friend Sir_Nexid was helping me out by giving ideas, suggestions, and opinions which helped tremendously. Was very useful to have those second set of eyes on everything while i was working on the build.
Well like I said before it is An awesome build and I can’t wait to see what you build next!

StateChampions

ELITE
StateChampions
StateChampions
ELITE
Ratings
75 1

this is stuff i wish i had the dedication to build in survival, looks amazing i really love the bridges specifically :)

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Creative

View attachment 68387
So beautiful! You're the reason I gave up for this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.