Manacube 2019 Appreciation <3

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
Happy New Years, everyone!

I just wanted to put together a thread for people to add to and share their favorite memories here on Manacube in 2019. Tell me about the friends you've made, and happy times you've had together! I want to hear it all. Help me end off 2019 on a positive note!

I'll start.

First of all, I want to thank @Jushua for bringing me into this community back in June. I'd already joined the server back in 2017, but was never active until then. I would not be making this post had it not been for him and some other members hanging out in the Discord server's voice channels. I also want to thank ALL of the members of Royal clan who have been there for me through thin and thick, including (but obviously not limited to) @rangedhealer77 and @JustSoDank . Love you guys <3

Ranged and Arenzo's wedding:
This was the first impromptu "event" I'd been apart of that I got a screenshot of :) I was quite honored to have been the Maid of Honor.
2019-07-06_19.06.41.png

The Hub Hunters:
One day, a bunch of us Royal members decided to search the Hub for all the locations. It was full of laughs and getting lost and trying to match into the same lobby. Finding Dacon's tomb was.... interesting.
2019-07-28_22.18.06.png

Thank you to everyone who made 2019 a blast. Obviously, not all the great times I had here are pictured, only the ones I can find the screenshots of. You guys are the reason I was able to put a smile on my face every day, even when times were tough. The support I've gotten from these people is unimaginable. Sorry for making such a sappy post, but y'all deserve it.

Here's to 2020, and the rest of the new decade!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
LOVE YOU RUBYYYYYYYYY, im happy you could be my maid of honor <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You sound like a fab person. Hope you continue to love manacube. :)

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I appreciate you

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
i dont have any memories from manacube except for people wanting me to get banned haha. but im still here so whats up brodudesirs.