Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Fun fact- I've never been dress coded before and I've definitely have worn crop tops to school that definitely showed off my midriff when I reached to get something out of my locker or stretched or raised my hand or did anything LOLLL
I'm just too cool for school :sunglasses: also, what happens if you skip detention? Totally not me...
MEE6 stinks. MEE6 banned me from a server once bcuz I had "too many infractions." All I did was swear a few times :(

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Silnt as a math teacher sounds scary.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
Fun fact- I've never been dress coded before and I've definitely have worn crop tops to school that definitely showed off my midriff when I reached to get something out of my locker or stretched or raised my hand or did anything LOLLL
I'm just too cool for school :sunglasses: also, what happens if you skip detention? Totally not me...
MEE6 stinks. MEE6 banned me from a server once bcuz I had "too many infractions." All I did was swear a few times :(
if u skip detention ur def getting suspended from school by sil

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
if u skip detention ur def getting suspended from school by sil
I've never been suspended either, guess there's a first time for everything ^-^

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I just saw this, but if I’m the lunch lady rip those lunches ahhh. I burned water and am not allowed next to the stove at my house.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I just saw this, but if I’m the lunch lady rip those lunches ahhh. I burned water and am not allowed next to the stove at my house.
How the heck do u burn water? It's alright, I once set a rag on fire... the pan was rlly hot so I was given a rag to wrap around the handle, but then the rag started smoking and caught fire-
Moral of the story, don't touch hot pans without wearing proper hand protection that isn't flammable :p