ManaCube and Its Community

Ratings
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first post on the forum! Glad you could make it! What I'm here to talk about today is the ManaCube community and I'll be discussing the good and the bad within it.

First, I'd like to point out that the staff system in the community is well made. There are a few mishaps here and there with corrupt moderators, but I can only assume that they'd be demoted if they are caught. If it is a trusted staff member that is doing things behind the other mods back to protect their reputation, shame on you! pouts Anyway! Aside from the corruption, there are many, many moderators that love their community and tend to help out people more than most moderators in a separate community! I'd like to take a moment of silence for the amount of helpful moderators that reside in this place and I'd like to thank them for helping out as best they can!

Second, I'd like to talk about the games that are in ManaCube. Within ManaCube, there are many different popularity aspects with each game. Parkourse, for example, is one of the most popular games to date for the server itself and still continues to get better. What my biased opinions are on Parkourse would be that I do like the energy it provides. I also like that there are moderators that are there to do their job--Such as muting the rebellious players that decide to bypass chat or just spam it in general.--and what they do is what they do. They do it well and do it correctly. Much love. Now, in the parkour aspect, I may not be the best at parkour and I may be absolutely terrible at it, but I do know that the game is still fun! It gives me a bit of a challenge when it comes to Minecraft games. There may be times when I get angry at some of the levels in Parkourse, but that's only because of my human errors.

When it comes to Skyblock, I do understand it and I see the appeal of it. The thing is, it just gets a bit repetitive over time when trying to rank up your island as quickly as possible. Though as soon as people figure out that "/warp mobs" is a thing, they're all set to just get into the repetitive scene. For me personally, I don't like doing something repetitive just to progress. I can understand the prison aspect, but at least it's actual progression without having to repeat ONE thing over and over to level up. Which leads me into the Olympus Prison game to the server. I adore the Olympus Prison game's progression and the fact that you need to be a certain rank to be able to start a prestige. Not only that, but in order to Rebirth, you're going to need a certain amount of prerequisites to continue forth. That is what I like about repetitive games that have a good sense of progression.

With the next game I'll be talking about (Survival), I want to address a situation. There are many people in the Survival gamemode that tend to have a crashing client installed to their Minecraft so they can just ruin the experience for anyone that tries to go there. Other times, when all is calm, there are people that use Xray to get a faster advantage. Survival has its ups and downs, but the worst part is the cheating. It's extremely easy to cheat in survival servers and that's why I don't typically play them. The good thing is that the progression system is far better than any other survival server I've been a part of.

With the Factions, Islands, KitPVP, and Creative games, I don't have any opinions on them because I don't feel a need to play them. I assume that they are great ways to have fun other than the other games available, but to be honest, I don't see a point in them.

Third, I'd like to talk about the community itself. I like the community because there are usually other places where people with high global rankings act just about the same as people who are the "Preppy, Rich Douchebag" kind of people. Those people irk my soul and I hate to say that there are far too many people like that in other communities. With ManaCube however, there are little to no persons of that personality and I really like how that is. To anyone reading this post or skimming through and reading this section, this goes out to you. Whether you're a moderator or a ranked player that just has a good soul, this is for you:

The younger audience along with those who aren't ranked and don't have the expenses to cover those ranks, there are way too many children over the community that tend to be a bit too toxic to anyone's liking and the fact that they are encouraged by each other just makes it a hell of a lot more chaotic. But as it is a large community, there isn't any stopping the toxic portion of the community unless you track them down one by one and mute them. Yes, it may take a while, but do you really think any of the moderators would want to take the time out of their day to deal with incompetent, disobedient children? Hell no! I'm not saying that there will never be another toxic child again, but I'm just saying it either gets annoying or it just gets hilarious to see them get pissed off at nothing.

This concludes my post and I hope you've enjoyed reading this long section of text! Again, you don't need to read it in its entirety and you can skim however much you want. Hell, you can even scroll past this post! I wouldn't care at all! Just make sure to have a good rest of your morning, afternoon, or evening! Toodles!~