manacube fix ur reward system grrr

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
it works fine for me except the 'lick the most recent tweet" one which used to work but broke randomly
whats broken for you?

Lynuma

ELITE
Lynuma
Lynuma
ELITE
Ratings
Retweet doesn't work, like a tweet doesn't work, and now the starter quests resetted too. Like follow on instagram, share favorite build.

Like instagram post keeps saying "fom has been submitted" but it doesn't change to "in review". It keeps saying "Start Quest"

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
retweeting works for me, but likeing the tweet doesnt work for me, my levels got reset, starter quests got reset and it tells me i have already claimed them when i reach the level again, i never got the 15 days streak ancient keys and my streak got reset for some reason 2 days ago.
additionaly on my phone there was a starter quest with youtube which was never able to open youtube and it doesnt even show up on my desktop.

so yea theres a lot to fix

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
levels were meant to be reset. its a new season pass. i think this is also why the starter missions have also reset. but i dont see the problem because you can resubmit and get more cubits quicker
the retweet daily mission works for me, but only if i unretweet and retweet the most recent tweet. try that.
the youtube starter missions werent working successfully yesterday (launch day of that mission) and so it was removed. they may be readded later.

Lynuma

ELITE
Lynuma
Lynuma
ELITE
Ratings
But resubmitting doesn't work. I've unliked and unretweeted, and re-liked and retweeted like a dozen times and it's still not counting. I keep submitting screenshot of me following Manacube on instagram, I get the thing in upper right corner sayin "Form successfully submitted" but it still have the "Start Quest" button. Even when I refresh. Even if I come back later.
EDIT: Maybe this can help others! My Twitter account was actually private! I made it a while back to follow others, not to BE followed. So I unprivated it and the retweet worked. But the "Like latest Tweet" still doesn't.

Last edited:

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
levels were meant to be reset. its a new season pass. i think this is also why the starter missions have also reset. but i dont see the problem because you can resubmit and get more cubits quicker
the retweet daily mission works for me, but only if i unretweet and retweet the most recent tweet. try that.
the youtube starter missions werent working successfully yesterday (launch day of that mission) and so it was removed. they may be readded later.
still my streak got reset, likeing tweets doesnt work, everytime i try to claim thelevel rewards it tells me i already claimed those and i never got my ancient keys
Post automatically merged:

aaand my streak just got reset again this is so motivating yk?

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
this my streak got reset, likeing tweets doesnt work, everytime i try to claim thelevel rewards it tells me i already claimed those and i never got my ancient keys
Post automatically merged:

aaand my streak just got reset again this is so motivating yk?
Oh nooooo

You can try making a forums post on the forums. This may help report the issues so they can be resolved