Rejected MANACUBE HUBKOUR - INSANE MAP

What difficulty is 104 jumps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am MCRBGDKGMS (username and forums account name). I have recently had a rejected map called STONED LONG. It wasn't a good map, I have now taken it to another level. I could not think of anything else so I present to you, MANACUBE HUBKOUR!
Owner: MCRBGDKGMS
Helpers: N/A
Jumps: 104
Checkpoints: 10
I would love to see this map get into the insane pages (you like my joke?) and all of it is dedicated to the great server it is created on. I am hoping that people would rate it at least 2 stars as i am not a very good builder.
Thanks a lot

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Needogon,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Your theme is original so good job with that but make sure to have your build reflect your theme. The theme of a map has to represent a build such as a castle or a cartoon character and should be easily recognizable.
For the build you had a main build so good job with that. Try to build your parkour more around the main build as long sections of floating parkour are no longer accepted on the server. I am not sure what the build was of but if you want to do a map relating to Manacube, try to build something that represents Manacube. Also try to create more detailed builds that aren't just boxes that have more shape.
For the parkour, the length of the map fit the insane difficulty so good job. The difficulty of the jumps themselves however were too easy and fit more into the medium difficulty. The parkour on Manacube also requires more variation for the jumps so try to use different types of blocks besides full blocks to create a wider array of jumps.[Jacob]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.