Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
I WILL BE STREAMING THIS IN THE MANACUBE DISCORD SURVIVAL VOICECHAT ON DECEMBER 23 8PM EST

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 5 prize places, first place to fifth place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 5th place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). There will be season vault access items in the first place prize.

^^^^^^^^^^ Click Here ^^^^^^^^^^
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Day (Dec 23th) at 8pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!
4. I ban @EvanTech from entering.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

P.S. I stole this format from Chef @Swrds
Also, feel free to add suggestions on what I should add, and I am accepting donations for the giveaway. Merry christmas!

Thank you @pif and @Kountry for your generous donations!
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

UPDATE!!!! I WILL HOST A SMALL DROP PARTY ON THE GIVEAWAY DAY IN MY LITTLE GINGERBREAD CABIN

Attachments

Last edited:

DefeatedZoro

PATRON+
3VWN
3VWN
Patron+
Ratings
Love to see people doing something for the community this time of the year!

IGN: DefeatedZoro
Discord: DefeatedZoro#7200
Favourite Christmas Memory: I can't really say i have one tbh, never really been much of a festive person, but thats just me

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
ign: hdgf
discord: m0nica#9059
favourite christmas memory: getting an actual singular candy cane because i was a naughty girl that one year

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 5 prize places, first place to fifth place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 5th place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). I will post the prizes later when I am done making them. There will be season vaults in the first place prize and maybe the second place prize!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Day (Dec 25th) at 8pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Also, feel free to add suggestions on what I should add, and I am accepting donations for the giveaway. Merry christmas!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾
ign jess_joestar
discord v i b e s#0410
cooking with my cousins and grandparents before my grandma passed away

_AlvaroXI

PATRON+
_AlvaroXI
_AlvaroXI
Patron+
Ratings
IGN : _AlvaroXI
Discord : _AlvaroXI#9010
Favorite Christmas Memory : Three years ago I returned to Spain for Christmas after a time in England to spend the holidays with my family
ily bex !!!

Zyphalopasus

ELITE
PrestigiousGoop
PrestigiousGoop
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Zyphalopasus
Discord Piggy#1090
Favorite Christmas Memory: Probs Christmas when I was a kid as it was super fun to wake up in the morning excited.

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: Fusionerr
Discord: Fusioner#4912
Favorite Christmas Memory: The last xmas dinner I spent with all my family just before covid :(

wxlter

ELITE
hufq
hufq
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Wxlter
Discord: WalterDaDog#2624
Favorite Christmas memory: Hanging out with friends and family during christmas :D

ReapingSorrow

PATRON+
ReapingSorrow
ReapingSorrow
Patron+
Ratings
Ign-ReapingSorrow
Discord-ReapUwU#0065
Fav Christmas memory- when my mom couldn't afford many presents so I saved up money to buy my sister make up. The smile on her face was worth the world to me

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 5 prize places, first place to fifth place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 5th place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). I will post the prizes later when I am done making them. There will be season vaults in the first place prize and maybe the second place prize!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Day (Dec 25th) at 8pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾
Penguin_blaze
penguin_blaze#9112
i remember when i ate so much food at Christmas dinner and i couldn't put on a shirt i got lol

Ratings
IGN: mxlxolm

Discord: malcolm#4450

I got Skylanders: Giants for Xmas one year, and a $50 Toys 'R Us Gift Card.

Pingu

VIP
P1ngu
P1ngu
VIP
Ratings
IGN: P1ngu
Discord: Pingu#7396
Favourite Christmas Memory: Whippin that Tesla down a ski hill

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
IGN: pestolicious
Discord: Pesto#3418
Favourite Christmas Memory: This is one of my favourites because I have so many, but last year on Christmas, I sat and called one of my best friends and we chatted for hours about the most random stuff and I was having a terrible day and it made it alot better :)