Cakecaine

ELITE
Cakecaine
Cakecaine
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Cakecaine
Discord: Cakecaine#0430
Favourite Christmas Memory: Spending christmas with my family watching movies and eating good food.

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
IGN: ArchVenom
Discord: ArchVenom#6129
Favorite Christmas memory: Going to the mountains to spend time with my family that lives up there, we were able to sled down massive cliff faces and overall it was one of the best Christmas' I ever had.

mrbeaterpros

ELITE
CountBlood
CountBlood
ELITE
Ratings
CountBlood
CountBlood#2704
Fav Memory of christmas: um dressing up as santa and giving people their gifts lmao

TantorDoe

ELITE
TantorDoe
TantorDoe
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: TantorDoe
Discord: TantorDoe#2035
Favourite Christmas Memory: Visiting local lightshow and carriage riding through the park with 4 million lights.

TheSnad

ELITE
TheSnad
TheSnad
ELITE
Ratings
31 1
IGN: TheSnad
Discord: Sandi#7030
Fav memory: Making Christmas cookies for my grandparents :)

Loop

VIP
234b
234b
VIP
IGN: loopsareforever
DISCORD: Loop#6153
Memory: Giving my parents a big hug after getting something I really wanted

IGN: DjVIolet
Discord: DjViolet#0569
Favorite Christmas Memory: When I was a kid, I always really loved seeing Santa Claus. I'm not sure why but I remember going to see Santa, as a small child, at the mall and I couldn't have been happier. :)

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
IGN: Culve
Discord: ! skylaa <3#7784
Fav memory: Opening up my presents under the Christmas tree and getting a 19 dollar cubit card to spend on my favourite server the manacube network ! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops:

Tarklesss

PATRON+
oTark
oTark
Patron+
Ratings
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
I WILL BE STREAMING THIS IN THE MANACUBE DISCORD SURVIVAL VOICECHAT ON DECEMBER 23 8PM EST

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Prizes

There will be 5 prize places, first place to fifth place. The first place prize will be the most valuable, while on the other hand, the 5th place will be the least valuable prize (still has pretty good stuff in it). There will be season vault access items in the first place prize.

^^^^^^^^^^ Click Here ^^^^^^^^^^
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How To Enter?

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, and what is your favorite Christmas memory.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Day (Dec 23th) at 8pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Have fun!
4. I ban @EvanTech from entering.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

P.S. I stole this format from Chef @Swrds
Also, feel free to add suggestions on what I should add, and I am accepting donations for the giveaway. Merry christmas!

Thank you @pif and @Kountry for your generous donations!
≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

UPDATE!!!! I WILL HOST A SMALL DROP PARTY ON THE GIVEAWAY DAY IN MY LITTLE GINGERBREAD CABIN
IGN: Tarkgharr
Discord: ♚ ® ☣#4444
Favourite Christmas Memory : Playing video games all night and getting gifts :) (spending time with family too ofc)

IGN: OKWILDCAT
DIS: Hyperion32#1081
Memory: My mother goes all out with the gift wrapping and so she wrapped my smallest gift with the biggest box and the biggest gift in the smallest one so i kept having to go through boxes and boxes of wrapping and it was always so funny cause they all looked like they were the gift

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
IGN: QD_iBlqzy
Discord: Blazy#6218
Favourite Christmas Memory: I remember when we were celebrating christmast like 15 years ago with all my grandfathers and grandmothers. Now we cant do this so I have a great memory :)

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
IGN: Culve
Discord: ! skylaa <3#7784
Fav memory: Opening up my presents under the Christmas tree and getting a 19 dollar cubit card to spend on my favourite server the manacube network !:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops:
damn

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Ty for everyone who participated in this giveaway! Merry christmas <3.