PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
IGN: Motalicious
Discord: Motalicious#1234

Favorite Christmas Memory: In 2016: I was travelling home across the states for Christmas, Me and my two brothers were going through a snow storm, well, We had gotten stuck in middle of nowhere and We seriously thought were going to miss Christmas that year, WEll after awhile of trying, an amazing Semi Driver, had stopped and helped us get unstuck, the car was to unsafe to drive any farther so we had to leave it on the side of the road, The driver had us all fit into the truck and go to the nearest town that wasn't for another 125 miles, we had finally arrived after a few hours and thanked the driver, We got InTouch with a towing agency but they weren't going to be able to retrieve the car, So we had to call for a ride, and were worried that we couldn't get out of the area, but luckily there was a little airport nearbyt and the amazing man that was running it offered to fly us near a bigger airport, which thankfully we gotten last minute tickets and flew to our families home... And made it just in time for Christmas :)..

P.S. After Christmas we had gone back for the car, and the same towing company actually went out there and got it after the snow died down, but we had to go all the way home and come back with a trailer because we had actually damaged the engine when it was covered and froze.

Anyways I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Prayers to everyone that are trying to make it home for Crhistmas!!

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
IGN: Motalicious
Discord: Motalicious#1234

Favorite Christmas Memory: In 2016: I was travelling home across the states for Christmas, Me and my two brothers were going through a snow storm, well, We had gotten stuck in middle of nowhere and We seriously thought were going to miss Christmas that year, WEll after awhile of trying, an amazing Semi Driver, had stopped and helped us get unstuck, the car was to unsafe to drive any farther so we had to leave it on the side of the road, The driver had us all fit into the truck and go to the nearest town that wasn't for another 125 miles, we had finally arrived after a few hours and thanked the driver, We got InTouch with a towing agency but they weren't going to be able to retrieve the car, So we had to call for a ride, and were worried that we couldn't get out of the area, but luckily there was a little airport nearbyt and the amazing man that was running it offered to fly us near a bigger airport, which thankfully we gotten last minute tickets and flew to our families home... And made it just in time for Christmas :)..

P.S. After Christmas we had gone back for the car, and the same towing company actually went out there and got it after the snow died down, but we had to go all the way home and come back with a trailer because we had actually damaged the engine when it was covered and froze.

Anyways I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Prayers to everyone that are trying to make it home for Crhistmas!!
giveaway is over sry :(