Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Hi staff I'm Hash a longtime player of your server who is currently banned and knows tons of players who are also banned. Recently Mana decided to try to completely change the game by making factions a 1.19 server which at the time may have been a good idea even if I stood against it. I have seen through screenshots and screenshares that this simply did NOT work as the numbers have remained the same. The only difference is the player base, more nons (which is not a bad thing) and people who play less. We all know that facs is a mode that people grind and spend most of their time and potentially money on, the main player base that you want playing your server are the no-lifes with all due respect. A revert is needed, but the main point that I came to speak of was an unban wipe which is a necessity or rework the ban system. Perm bans for things like D-dossing or swatting make sense, but perm bans for hate speech, hacking, or just blatant disrespect is foolish. I am not saying that these people deserve to go unpunished but maybe just a year ban maximum. To conclude I believe that to restore modes like factions and kitpvp an unban wipe is needed, jumpstart the mode, Please.

If you have any more questions or concerns on it I have plenty more thoughts please reach out to me, my disc is just hashw.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Well spoken and I 99% agree.

However, I believe that some things to note are that bans for toxicity tend to come alongside something more serious, though I will admit that permanent bans for disrespect and toxicity are stupid. Cheating bans, however, I believe that permanent bans are sometimes justifiable if you look at a player's history with cheating.

I think the whole point of permanent bans for repeat offenses isn't necessarily to stop the banned player from breaking the rules, but rather to tell the banned player that since they couldn't learn their lesson that they no longer have the privelege to play on the server (sorry if I sound like a teacher in saying that). I've found this theme on multiple servers. Whether or not that's Mana's point of permanent bans, I do not know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Well spoken and I 99% agree.

However, I believe that some things to note are that bans for toxicity tend to come alongside something more serious, though I will admit that permanent bans for disrespect and toxicity are stupid. Cheating bans, however, I believe that permanent bans are sometimes justifiable if you look at a player's history with cheating.

I think the whole point of permanent bans for repeat offenses isn't necessarily to stop the banned player from breaking the rules, but rather to tell the banned player that since they couldn't learn their lesson that they no longer have the privelege to play on the server (sorry if I sound like a teacher in saying that). I've found this theme on multiple servers. Whether or not that's Mana's point of permanent bans, I do not know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were.
See I agree with you I’m actually banned for cheating. (I’m happy to ss and show proof of being clean and duel any staff) but if we put most cheaters into a category they cheat get banned never play the server again NOBODY is waiting say a year to be unbanned on mana that’s like the whole reason accounts were so cheap.

_Valint_

ELITE
_Valint_
_Valint_
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
Agreed Hash, if any admins see this maybe consider this suggestion, name this new factions to lifesteal because that's what it is and reopen real factions again, gain both playerbases and wallets of more players, nothing to lose. +1

Last edited:

_CaptainFortnite

MVP
_VapeV5
_VapeV5
MVP
Ratings
2 1
I completely understand where you're coming from, and I can empathize with your situation. As a player who has also experienced an unfair ban, I know how frustrating it can be when you're removed from a community you've been a part of for a long time. I wholeheartedly support your suggestion for an unban wipe, not only to give players like us a second chance but also for the greater good of the community. Unban wipes can serve as a fresh start, where players who might have made mistakes in the past can come back, having learned from their experiences, and contribute positively to the server.
Furthermore, an unban wipe can also help in identifying any inconsistencies or potential flaws in the previous ban system. It allows the server staff to reevaluate their approach to bans and tailor it to better suit the community's needs. By reassessing the severity of certain offenses and adjusting the ban durations accordingly, the server can strike a better balance between maintaining a safe environment and allowing room for rehabilitation.
In addition to that, an unban wipe can foster a sense of unity and inclusivity within the player base. It sends a message that the server values its community members and believes in giving them a chance to grow and improve. This gesture can build trust and loyalty among players, strengthening the server as a whole.
I also believe that when players see others being given second chances through an unban wipe, it encourages a more positive and forgiving atmosphere within the community. It sets an example that we can all learn from our mistakes and work together to create a respectful and enjoyable environment for everyone.
In conclusion, an unban wipe has the potential to benefit the server in multiple ways. It not only offers players like us a chance to return but also helps the server staff refine their ban system and foster a more compassionate and understanding community.
I hope the server staff takes into account the voices of players who genuinely care about the server's well-being, like you and me. Let's keep pushing for positive change and the growth of this community we hold dear.
I am looking forward to playing Manacube with you all again soon.
Regards,
Hunter (_VapeV5)

2022-09-29_00.10.31.png

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I love you homie, but that was NOT a fun season for Defiance I remember that night though mad funny, notice how Nitro dont got a set anymore

Last edited:

Minecraftpana

ELITE
Minecraftpana
Minecraftpana
ELITE
Hi staff I'm Hash a longtime player of your server who is currently banned and knows tons of players who are also banned. Recently Mana decided to try to completely change the game by making factions a 1.19 server which at the time may have been a good idea even if I stood against it. I have seen through screenshots and screenshares that this simply did NOT work as the numbers have remained the same. The only difference is the player base, more nons (which is not a bad thing) and people who play less. We all know that facs is a mode that people grind and spend most of their time and potentially money on, the main player base that you want playing your server are the no-lifes with all due respect. A revert is needed, but the main point that I came to speak of was an unban wipe which is a necessity or rework the ban system. Perm bans for things like D-dossing or swatting make sense, but perm bans for hate speech, hacking, or just blatant disrespect is foolish. I am not saying that these people deserve to go unpunished but maybe just a year ban maximum. To conclude I believe that to restore modes like factions and kitpvp an unban wipe is needed, jumpstart the mode, Please.

If you have any more questions or concerns on it I have plenty more thoughts please reach out to me, my disc is just hashw.
Post automatically merged:

I agree manacube needs to change this 1.19 factions it does not make the gamemode better the only things that could help factions 1. Do an unban wave 2. Go back to 1.8 factions and finally number 3. Bring a factions YouTuber with a big fan base behind him to manacube

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Post automatically merged:

I agree manacube needs to change this 1.19 factions it does not make the gamemode better the only things that could help factions 1. Do an unban wave 2. Go back to 1.8 factions and finally number 3. Bring a factions YouTuber with a big fan base behind him to manacube
I hadn’t thought of the third solution but it could so work I know a streamer with a small ish base who gets a few viewers but yeah a manacube streamer could be so huge.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I completely understand where you're coming from, and I can empathize with your situation. As a player who has also experienced an unfair ban, I know how frustrating it can be when you're removed from a community you've been a part of for a long time. I wholeheartedly support your suggestion for an unban wipe, not only to give players like us a second chance but also for the greater good of the community. Unban wipes can serve as a fresh start, where players who might have made mistakes in the past can come back, having learned from their experiences, and contribute positively to the server.
Furthermore, an unban wipe can also help in identifying any inconsistencies or potential flaws in the previous ban system. It allows the server staff to reevaluate their approach to bans and tailor it to better suit the community's needs. By reassessing the severity of certain offenses and adjusting the ban durations accordingly, the server can strike a better balance between maintaining a safe environment and allowing room for rehabilitation.
In addition to that, an unban wipe can foster a sense of unity and inclusivity within the player base. It sends a message that the server values its community members and believes in giving them a chance to grow and improve. This gesture can build trust and loyalty among players, strengthening the server as a whole.
I also believe that when players see others being given second chances through an unban wipe, it encourages a more positive and forgiving atmosphere within the community. It sets an example that we can all learn from our mistakes and work together to create a respectful and enjoyable environment for everyone.
In conclusion, an unban wipe has the potential to benefit the server in multiple ways. It not only offers players like us a chance to return but also helps the server staff refine their ban system and foster a more compassionate and understanding community.
I hope the server staff takes into account the voices of players who genuinely care about the server's well-being, like you and me. Let's keep pushing for positive change and the growth of this community we hold dear.
I am looking forward to playing Manacube with you all again soon.
Regards,
Hunter (_VapeV5)
I could agree, why not. +1

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
i dont play factions and never have. but id like to voice my opinion regarding the bans and rules of manacube. i agree they need to be reworked but manacube is not the place for racism or hate speech of any kind. manacube has an image theyd like to uphold and allowing stuff like that would destroy that image. not even manacubes anarchy server allows for hate speech or anything of that nature.

id like to beleive they are in the process or reworking some rules and punishments. nothing should be permanent as player mature as they get older. but some bans deserve to be perm such as doxing and ddosing or irl threats and chargebacks. (i mightve missed some) but depending on the severity of the punishment they should drop off after a year or so.

I also like to think factions is a dieing gamemode and i know dacon is trying to revamp it and add a cool twist to it. i do think its a waste of time considering the every time I've gone to factions and seen the player base I've been disappointed by the very few players on it. The amount of time being spent on trying to reset factions is absurd. manacubes biggest realms done even take that long or even go through any beta test. and to do this for a handful of players is just crazyness.

manacube has some work to do and i hope they are able to see it and decide to make some changes in the right direction.

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
i dont play factions and never have. but id like to voice my opinion regarding the bans and rules of manacube. i agree they need to be reworked but manacube is not the place for racism or hate speech of any kind. manacube has an image theyd like to uphold and allowing stuff like that would destroy that image. not even manacubes anarchy server allows for hate speech or anything of that nature.

id like to beleive they are in the process or reworking some rules and punishments. nothing should be permanent as player mature as they get older. but some bans deserve to be perm such as doxing and ddosing or irl threats and chargebacks. (i mightve missed some) but depending on the severity of the punishment they should drop off after a year or so.

I also like to think factions is a dieing gamemode and i know dacon is trying to revamp it and add a cool twist to it. i do think its a waste of time considering the every time I've gone to factions and seen the player base I've been disappointed by the very few players on it. The amount of time being spent on trying to reset factions is absurd. manacubes biggest realms done even take that long or even go through any beta test. and to do this for a handful of players is just crazyness.

manacube has some work to do and i hope they are able to see it and decide to make some changes in the right direction.
And if you compare it it makes zero sense, could you imagine survival being in 1.8.9? I agree threats should be perm but I have been banned for 7 months for a false cheating ban. If you really want to ban cheaters ban the blatant ones but freeze cheaters and search our pcs that is how you ban guiltily players.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
revert back to 1.8 and unban 100%. Been banned for smthing like 2 years free me ong. let me run factions and no life