ManaCube Weekly [Week 2]

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
ManaCube Weekly
Hey all! Welcome back to ManaCube Weekly! This week’s edition is packed full of forum news, event news, interviews, and stats! This week was slow with updates but Olympus is set to launch in one week! More on this later in the post!

Aswell I am very sorry for the shorter post this week!

Forum news

This week we saw many posts made by Bexey that asked the community many different questions! A post that is interesting is one where they asked what everyone’s favorite songs are! If you want to discover new songs/artists I suggest reading through the post here! They also made a post that gained alot of traction asking the community Who's the 3 coolest people you've ever met on Manacube and what made them so cool? This post was very wholesome :D

On Friday Elly_x made a post where she asked staff on Manacube extremely controversial questions! The most controversial question was definitely "Do straws have one or two holes?" The answer is so clearly 1 hole. In this post, they asked 4 questions and soon she will be posting the next 4 questions in another post later on!

Updates

Parkour
/jump is now fixed!
Ocean crate is released!

Olympus Season 5

This week 5 season on Olympus was announced and will be launching on December 17 at 2pm est!

Changes

With a new season there is a brand new spawn! They took inspiration from season one’s spawn and you can view it here!

Mines will now contain more ores and have up to 3 god blocks per mine! As well as this mines will regenerate instantly! The max mining level has also been changed to 300!

5 brand new enchantments has now been added! These enchants range from costing 120k mana up to 500k mana! Some of the enchants allow you to mine layers of a mine, Find mana and souls and a enchant that explodes blocks around it!

You can read the full post here!

Interviews

This week we only have one interview by @Elly_x if you want to be interviewed for next week's edition Dm me on discord (Hetti#8707) Or start a conversation here!

When did you first join the server and how did you discover the server?

1. I joined back in June 2020 when I was bored during corona and looked for parkour servers and ManaCube was the first to pop up :)

What gamemode do you enjoy the most and why?

Hmm this is hard, I love all of them for different reasons. I love parkour because I love building maps. I love survival because I love the grind aspect. I love kit because its interesting to me how the anticheat works and how to catch hackers.

Whats your favourite memory on ManaCube?

Hmmm my fav memory is hard, has to be staff related. I love the team so much

If you could add 3 features to any Gamemode, what would they be and why?

Oh boy, parkour huge update and for droppers to be more loved

What is your favourite thing to do in survival?

My favorite thing about survival is making my base. I love having the aspect of making it pretty yet practical!

What's your proudest achievement on ManaCube?

My proudest achievement on ManaCube honestly is getting maps accepted and building on my build skills. Before ManaCube I barely could create a house and now I understand how to do organics and everything, I love it!

What's your favourite parkour map you have made and why?

OUEE ok its my most recent on called Bozzly and its mainly because it was a huge collab with some amazing people. It was also my first huge organic + build, so it really showed how much I have progressed

Thanks again to Elly_x for the interview!

Stats

Server Stats:

Most players on at once this week: 1,327, 357 less than last week.
Total players joined: 3,958,307, 15537 more than last week.
Total bans: 119,821, 1086 more than last week.
Cubits in circulation: 111,364, 2048 more than last week.
Total hugs: 3,044,285, 8211 more than last week.

Social Media Stats!

Twitter followers: 1,691, 6 more than last week.
Instagram followers: 920, 2 less than last week.
Discord members: 63,090, 3 more than last week.

That's all for this week! Sorry for the shorter post, anyway thanks so much for reading have a good week <3​

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
honestly, I didn't really even know /jump was broken

This ocean crate is pretty ass here, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it longer, but not much of a sale.

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
honestly, I didn't really even know /jump was broken

This ocean crate is pretty ass here, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it longer, but not much of a sale.
lol sad to hear ocean great isn't great tho : (