Manacube's plans

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
Hello manacubians, players and staff. 4 days ago it's been a year since survival reset. Skyblock reset was 16 months ago. Islands didn't reset since a while. Among us was announced some months ago.

I think we need information from staff of what is happening. I think I speak for all the players if I say we need information about manacube's plans,
When will the realms reset?
In what order?
Plans for Islands
Among us plans?
What can we expect about the new resets if they take so long?
Is staff out of ideas? Think you can hear and ask community suggestions!

Don't forget to give a +1 if you want to know a what are manacube's plans!
Also if any staff can see this, send this post to admins please and all staff so we can hear you all.
Don't let manacube die <3

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
N O K E E P I N V E N T O R Y I N P I T.

We work for people, We shall never surrender!

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Damn, they must have that all in the works if it's taking this long.

+1

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
I feel like a server of this magnitude should have a roadmap set in place for players to look forward to. players generally already know what order realms are gonna be in but its not set in stone and no "real" goals are put into place. i know its hard to keep a promise and things dont always go to plan. but keep the community informed and up to date goes a long way. would love to see a roadmap but we shall see

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
They were probably waiting for 1.20 to come out, and now that it's out, it probably broke a lot of stuff that the staff have to fix before the reset. Not only that, but they are probably adding new things and really making next survival season as good as possible.

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
Hello manacubians, players and staff. 4 days ago it's been a year since survival reset. Skyblock reset was 16 months ago. Islands didn't reset since a while. Among us was announced some months ago.

I think we need information from staff of what is happening. I think I speak for all the players if I say we need information about manacube's plans,
When will the realms reset?
In what order?
Plans for Islands
Among us plans?
What can we expect about the new resets if they take so long?
Is staff out of ideas? Think you can hear and ask community suggestions!

Don't forget to give a +1 if you want to know a what are manacube's plans!
Also if any staff can see this, send this post to admins please and all staff so we can hear you all.
Don't let manacube die <3
In situations like this, it's important to give the team the benefit of the doubt and trust that they are actively working on these updates behind the scenes. Something to keep in mind is that Factions updates were recently announced, which tells us that they are making progress.

In the meantime, let's remain patient :) <3

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
be patient and let creative get an update first

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
In situations like this, it's important to give the team the benefit of the doubt and trust that they are actively working on these updates behind the scenes. Something to keep in mind is that a Factions reset was just announced, which tells us that they are making progress.

In the meantime, let's remain patient, okay? :]
Of course not trying to tell they dont do anything or things like that. I just think its necessary to keep us updated and tell us why the resets are not happening and other questions I asked in the msg