Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MatraTIX & Markus_7676,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a few maps with multiple paths (BluevsOrange - Hard for example) None exactly like this though.
The build isn't great, as it looks like a lot of small builds floating around the parkour, and it is hard to tell exactly what it is. In the future, I would recommend having one or two main builds that are bigger with a bit more shape/depth/detail, and then incorporate the parkour into that, as having a lot of smaller builds with floating parkour can make your map look a bit messy.
The parkour has some variety which is good, however, it did feel a bit grouped at times. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just normal blocks etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout the map, as well as experimenting with the way you utilise these blocks/items, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy/medium map.
I would recommend reading this wiki article - https://manacube.wiki/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps for some more tips on building parkour maps.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.