map creators: iaddi, ikaci
map name: amogus
number of plot: 1
difficulty of map: medium

slay

Last edited:

Enderkitten

Ratings
I like the map, the parkour is decent and the builds are ok. However, amongus is an overused theme, and your parkour does not have any central build but rather 3 smaller builds that are connected by floating parkour. Also, 2 of these 3 builds are pixel art which although acceptable is rather frowned upon by the judges. I think your parkour building has a lot of potential, it just needs a better build / map to put it on |:
also I think this jump isn't possible in 1.18 (might be doable in 1.8)
its a 5-2 but theres a 4b right before it so you can't jump momentum, and force momentum isn't enough
edit: nvm you can force momentum it but it is a .5 tick time and you have to be on the exact pixel
probly too hard for a medium 1644883343121.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello iadii and ikaci

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some maps of this theme (Crewmate, TheSkeld.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is a concern. 2/3 of your structures are pixel art, and maps that have pixel art as the main focus are not typically accepted due to being overdone in the past. Make sure you build a well-built structure with plenty of detail and depth!
The parkour is a bit
repetitive, so make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! The difficulty of your map is also inconsistent, with some jumps that are too easy for a medium but then some that are too hard.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.