Rejected Map Submission - Escape The Street - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accede_Speed

Name Of Map: Escape The Street

Note: I tried to put as much detail as I could, it is suppose to be a street remember, not a city. But I hope you like the parkour I used and how I used the surroundings! I Tried To Add Many Variety To The Jumps, You Can Go See For Yourself! Enjoy!

Photos Included!

Plot # 2

Difficulty: Medium

65 Jumps, 4 Checkpoints

Thanks! Hopefully This Second Map Redeems Myself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Also I used frames to show some barriers, I tested possible skips and blocked those with barriers. I also included signs to help the player manuver. I hope this works!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hello Accede_Speed,
I regret to inform you your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as there are builds already centred around Streets (Intersection [Easy], High Street [Expert]). Before making a map please ensure that your theme is original You can check on the parkour document here: Parkour Map List

The BUILD was done much better than the first submission, so well done on that. You are improving as a builder; however, the standards of an accepted map of just a city structure are quite high. Ensure wherever your parkour goes, that it is detailed - e.g the interior of the halls. Same with the areas behind the structures felt very empty. You may wish to use heads to help decorate those areas!

The PARKOUR fits the length of a Medium map but still lacks variation. It's an improvement on the first submission though! The first few jumps felt great, so use that as a reference! Avoid using many of the same jumps in a row (e.g. the numerous ladder/fence/wall jumps). To add more variance, try adding more jumps with combinations of unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. The pathing was also confusing. Make sure the direction of your jumps is highlighted to the player as well as signs.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [Pink]
Any questions at all, you're more than welcome to message me on discord, my tag is in my signature below.
~ Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.