Rejected Map Submission eZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinDied

Ratings
29 1
  • The map must have places for us to put checkpoints - I put a lot of checkpoints.
  • It must not be extremely wide ( It might interfere with other courses ) - i don't know if it is wide or not.
  • Preferably made in a void environment - it is in Creative
  • Preferably a themed parkour (Not just random blocks) - It is themed
  • No redstone - Didn't put any
  • What you must state in your submission: Very difficult, a lot of checkpoints, and a lot of pressure.
    - Post nice screenshots of the course, don't use shaders. Ok,so I can't do that because it opens in this tab called "Photos", so you're going to have to come to my plot :/ So type /plot visit ITakeTheW:2 (2nd plot) Sorry :(
    - Tell us what difficulty you think the course is, (we will test it to double check) It is all possible, but INSANELY HARD and I don't think anyone will beat it.
    - Information about who built the course. Very good at parkour, nice, and good at explaining.
    - A download link, or the username of the plot it was built on (Creative//Preferred)
Creative ---- IGN: ITakeTheW (that's me)

Thanks! Bye!

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
It kinda is just random blocks though (Well it's just 3) it needs to have decoration and I think you shouldn't have 5 triple neos if you look to being accepted..

Also, I don't know if 5 blocks are possible in this server because it might lag back.

Btw, I think that you need to start the course at the plot edge. Because I don't think the parkour can go over the path

That's if I'm looking at the right plot because you don't have a second plot.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Something that may be helpful is pictures of the course so players that are unable to go to creative and view it can still look at screenshots and judge it by how the course looks. Would suggest using Imgur or Prntsc links.

~Maddeh.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey SwagIsSwag,
I am going to reject this, because the course sadly is deleted by yourself :(
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.