Rejected Map Submission- Fisherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenobite

Ratings
I like it.
Found a huge skip tho, with speed you can jump ontop of the barriers around the water, skipping 80% of the parkour.

P.S. found all the heads :D

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hello Massivegeed and BASSBOAT!

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to reject this map.

The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have many fish-themed maps. However, yours is considerably different. Instead of making an actual person fishing, you made a Minecraft skin. Please note that Minecraft-themed maps normally no longer get accepted, as they're unoriginal. The build looks pretty good. It's accurate to the theme, and I can see that a lot of effort went into it. Good job on that! However, the parkour makes your build look quite messy, which brings me to my next point; many jumps are floating around the build, instead of being implemented into it (https://prnt.sc/ut96bv). Try to implement your jumps more into the build! You also mainly used ladders and normal blocks for your parkour, try to add more block variation to create more enjoyable parkour! For inspiration, you could take a look at some of the recently accepted maps. Both the difficulty and length of your map fit the medium difficulty decently, which is great!

Thank you for submitting this map. Don't give up, I'm sure you can do it!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.