Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SI_Minecraft,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Although your map does feature a Chica head, as we already have a Freddy Fazbear map this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, there is a lot to has to be done to this build in order to have it in acceptable conditions. The build is just two floating heads, which really is not good enough for this server. You need to put more effort into your build so that it's not only accurate but also decent-looking. Try to build the animatronics themselves. Also, minimize the floating pk around your build as it does make it look very cluttered!
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy and short enough for the difficulty, so there are no problems there. But, sadly, it was really repetitive to play. You didn't really use many different types of jumps or blocks. Experiment more, don't just use the same thing over and over again! This will make your parkour much more enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.