melkemokka
Username: melkemokka
Map Name: Jenga
2021-11-21_17.34.41-min.png

Plot number: -135;-9
Plot owner: melkemokka
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 45

I think the map should be medium or hard, but it has a little too few jumps to be hard
The course was made by only me (melkemokka)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Honestly I'd remove the "Jenga" from the top, but otherwise it would probs be acceptable, if you added a few blocks being on a table.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello melkemokka,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is alright. Having all the different types of wood in the build does look a little bit odd, the shaping also feels a bit simple but considering the theme, that is inevitable.
The parkour is varied which is good. You used a nice variety of jumps throughout the map which makes the map fun. The enchanting table jump is impossible in 1.8 though, so please make sure you test your map in 1.8.9 before submitting to make sure everything is possible.
I found the path quite confusing at times, so I would recommend adding in some more directional signs, to avoid people getting lost while doing the map.
The length is good for a medium map, the difficulty is good for a medium for the most part, but there were a couple of jumps that would be better suited to a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.