Rejected MAP SUBMISSION: Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This is an amazing! map i love looking at new maps and this one is up there with some of my favorites! I am really exited for this to be accepted so more people can enjoy it! Please accept this map!!!!

Ratings
i totally agree with OMP14 this map is really really really GOOD! i can't wait to tell all my friends to come and play it with me. I love the theme!!!

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Hey there Weird_Films,
This is a nice course with a pretty original and well developed theme. For an expert build I'm not sure there is enough build-work to satisfy this difficulty. Think about adding a larger space craft? Stars? A Large Alien? Little touches like these help increase the look and aesthetics :)
That is my opinion and I think this build has some potential :)
Nice job,

- KiKi [Mapper]

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Weird_Films,
This is a nice course with a pretty original and well developed theme. For an expert build I'm not sure there is enough build-work to satisfy this difficulty. Think about adding a larger space craft? Stars? A Large Alien? Little touches like these help increase the look and aesthetics :)
That is my opinion and I think this build has some potential :)
Nice job,

- KiKi [Mapper]
Thank you! I will try to add some stuff soon!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Weird_Films,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
Your map is too long for an expert and is sometimes very confusing. The theme you used is really hard to put into a decent build, since most of it is pixel art. The jumps are also very repetitive (Ladder jumps) and not expert worthy in most of your parts, but I like the slime jump at the end.
Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.