TimeLP

Ratings
Map by: TimeLUVSPigical
Map name: PIXAR
PIXAR3.png PIXAR4.png
/plot h TimeLUVSPigical 1
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: ~35

Description: Hey! I'm back with a new map, PIXAR. Before you think it's just pixelart, it kind of isn't. The lamp is 3D, of course, and is one of the most recognizable features of the original Pixar logo.
I tried to make as little floating blocks/jumps as possible, and it worked quite well!
It's also original with many more different jumps, making it much more enjoyable!

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
This map is great, but I am a bit concerned about the pixel art aspect of the map. Good luck tho

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TimeLUVSPigical,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there are a lot of maps based around disney/pixar movies & characters, however none of the pixar logo itself. The build is good and accurate to the theme, however I feel that the lettering does make it feel a bit pixelart-ish, but the pixar lamp is built very well, with good detail and accuracy, so well done!
The parkour is varied, you used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
A lot of the parkour is floaty, the main reason for this I feel is that because the rest of the build besides the lamp is 2d, so it is hard to incorporate the parkour properly into it. I do understand when making a logo like this it is inevitable that it will be a bit like a sequence of smaller builds, however with the parkour so floaty around it, it does make it look quite messy.
The length is good for an easy map, and the difficulty is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.