Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey kingofthenerds,

To get the invisible blocks to block up that short cut, do /barrier when in the mapmaker world!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello kingofthenerds,

I regret to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we have many maps with trees of many types on ManaCube already. Please check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme. The build is also not very unique, as it looks a lot like a sprouted jungle tree with limbs on a floating island. I would also say that the tree and island look very plain, there's no stone or other textures on the island or trees that make it more unique. These details are very important when trying to execute a theme that is more common.

The parkour is pretty repetitive. It is somewhat varied, but not mixed much at all. You did use some different kinds of blocks, but they all come right in a row so the map is a bit boring to play. Many of the jumps are also floating and not connected to the build at all, which makes the map look a bit messy. In the future, try to make a main build that can sustain having jumps connected to it, either on, around, or inside the build. I would say that the map is pretty easy for a Medium map.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.