Rejected Map Submission: Tomato Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 1
Hello there, I just finished building my tomato themed parkour, which is a theme i believe has not been used yet, i hope you like it, here are some details:

- Built by Moz _Banana75 (and improved (a lot) by JoeyBleh)
- It is built in the map maker world on my first plot (/plot h Moz_Banana75 1)
- Hard difficulty
- It has 61 jumps

- I have put signs that say 'checkpoint' for where you can put the checkpoints
- Could you replace all the white stained glass with barrier blocks becuase they are unobtainable (as far as i am aware) in the map maker world
- The course contains no redstone
- I built the course all by myself
- It does contain some pixel art, but only a small fraction of the course it taken by pixel art

Here are some screenshots:

Attachments

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Moz,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The specific theme itself is original, though there are already multiple food themed courses existing. In this case it was fine however, nothing to worry about.
- The build is pretty messy, even though I have to agree with Cece - it's cute, it's just all over the place. Since we prefer to not have any barrier blocks used, you would have to adapt your parkour so it won't be needed. Also, the build looks a bit plain, due to the colour scheme, but that's the main issue coming with your choice of theme. This makes it not too appealing to look at in my opinion.
- I do really like the jumps you used, there's enough variety and I would for sure love to see them back in a future course. Just keep making sure that they won't be floating around everywhere, but inside and on the build, like you did in multiple parts of the course.
- The length suits the difficulty, though this course could also be considered as medium, due to the jumps that are not too challenging nor difficult.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.