I built this course alone
Plot number one
Trip of a lifetime
one part i cant post because of its filesize
2020-08-03_11.08.36.png

2020-08-03_11.08.08.png
2020-08-03_11.08.14.png
2020-08-03_11.08.32.png

This will probably be rejected as there are tons of floating island themes and its not very original. The build looks also very simple and the jumps are not very unique and very repetitive.

MixuBix

MixuTheLegend
MixuTheLegend
This will probably be rejected as there are tons of floating island themes and its not very original. The build looks also very simple and the jumps are not very unique and very repetitive.
ok thank you

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MixuBix,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
You do not list a specific theme. Every map needs to have a main theme for the build and parkour to go off of.
The build is a bit plain, and so you are aware for the future, maps based on floating islands are no longer accepted. This is due to the fact that they are highly overdone in our earlier maps.
The parkour is quite repetitive within each section, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, heads, glass, and many more different types of jumps! The length of this map is a bit short for the hard difficulty, and the jumps are too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.