Map Submissions....

Ratings
I know this might come off as impatient, but that's not what I intend. But I was curious, how you guys ordering your reviewing map submissions? Cause I posted my map submission and people that posted theirs after me, seem to be getting reviewed before me. Is it because its my first map or because its not their first maps or is it because of the difficulty?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

We tend to judge maps from the bottom of the submissions list, with the exception of Expert and Insane maps (this is due to the comfort of map judges, some of us are not comfortable judging insane maps for personal skill reasons). If your map gets commented on a bunch and sent back to the top it may take longer, but I personally try to watch for the date submitted as well on some of the "newer" map submissions (aka the ones at the top of the list) to make sure maps submitted a while ago get looked at.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me here on the forums or on Discord (PyroTortilla#0553) and I'll try to answer them. Have a great day! :D

Ratings
Hello,

We tend to judge maps from the bottom of the submissions list, with the exception of Expert and Insane maps (this is due to the comfort of map judges, some of us are not comfortable judging insane maps for personal skill reasons). If your map gets commented on a bunch and sent back to the top it may take longer, but I personally try to watch for the date submitted as well on some of the "newer" map submissions (aka the ones at the top of the list) to make sure maps submitted a while ago get looked at.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me here on the forums or on Discord (PyroTortilla#0553) and I'll try to answer them. Have a great day! :D
Ah ok, thats what I thought.
Thank you for the quick reply! :D

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Just a lil' suggestion - why don't you guys filter by first message > ascending? Then you see the oldest posts on the board and judge those first

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Yeah @A Pink Cow that's the recommended way for us to do it; I'll be blunt and say I usually forget about that. However I do pay attention to submission dates and do earlier ones first if I can, and also as Pyro mentioned, we may skip maps depending on our comfort level of judging them.