• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
why do ppl accept and then reject after they accept?
Hmmh, I think Poke first Accepted the map because in that moment it was that good that it could go to parkour server, then some other map maybe made the same theme better or the map didn't feel as good as he thought first so he Rejected it.
@Billybo10000 should maybe say what he thought in that moment, this is just my think of it! ;)

Hmmh, I think Poke first Accepted the map because in that moment it was that good that it could go to parkour server, then some other map maybe made the same theme better or the map didn't feel as good as he thought first so he Rejected it.
@Billybo10000 should maybe say what he thought in that moment, this is just my think of it! ;)
o

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I explained it in the post you disagreed with.

We had accepted the map, but since Dacon took too long in waiting to add the parkour courses, they built up. Then he asked me to bug test and check the accpeted maps and reject a few of them for being the weakest maps. TOAST was the weakest map out of the bunch, as it was accepted for it's story rather than it's parkour.

Not to mention, the creator of that map already had other maps accepted, so it was not such a big loss at the time.

~ Billy

We had accepted the map, but since Dacon took too long in waiting to add the parkour courses, they built up. Then he asked me to bug test and check the accpeted maps and reject a few of them for being the weakest maps. TOAST was the weakest map out of the bunch, as it was accepted for it's story rather than it's parkour.

Not to mention, the creator of that map already had other maps accepted, so it was not such a big loss at the time.

~ Billy
oh ok

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10

~ Billy
The owner of those parkours (Jborthbard) is very unactive now because hes working on his server with his friend (joshchicken)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map suffers the same issues as Blockslayer22's Kirby Parkour map. It's one single icon with ladders on it.

Please, if you make pixel art, the parkour needs to blend and be unique. We need to see that you can design a well thought out parkour, not just place ladders onto the pixel art. Also, that colour of yellow for mario is rather off, I'd go with a white stained clay colour myself is it is more skin-coloured.

This map has been Rejected.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.