Ratings
255 2
GamersDecision
MarioHouse
/plot home GamersDecision
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 35
Checkpoints: 3

The level is a little short, but I made up for it by making more difficult jumps. Mario theme is really used on the server, but I don't think there's a Paper Mario map yet so I thought it was okay to submit this!

Attachments

Ratings
6 1
Hey, GamersDecision! I really like this map, although theme of general "mario" or "luigi" is very popular. Great build though! Best of luck

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks! :D Yeah I know Mario and Luigi themes are very used, but I hope the fact that it's from Paper Mario helps make it more original :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello GamersDecision,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original. The Mario theme is very overused, however there aren't any maps exactly like this. The build isn't great, it is accurate to the theme, however I feel like the build is a bit small and a bit messy with the parkour & extent of barriers. I would suggest trying to make the build bigger. The interior of the build is nice, but like with the exterior I feel like it would be quite beneficial for the build to be bigger.
The parkour has good variety. You used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
I feel like the path of the parkour is quite confusing. You did implement the parkour into the build well, but I feel like a lot of the areas were a bit small and crowded. Like I previously mentioned, I feel that if the build was bigger, it would make the parkour a lot clearer and easier to navigate.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, with a few jumps that would possibly be better for a hard map, and the length is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.