Rejected Mariposa - Map Submission by cl0q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Here is my map concept, Mariposa! This bright flower and butterfly themed map is medium difficulty, involves some hard jumps but should be able to be completed by most players above easy level. The map has 47 jumps, involving regular, ladder and ones partially blocked by fences. I have completed the whole thing to make sure it is possible. (Mariposa is Spanish for butterfly - makes it a bit more unique of a name, but to be honest if this gets accepted I don't care what you change the name to, I will be very honored. Also, the image that I have attached has the flower looking less pretty than in person.)

Warp: /plot h cl0q 1
Difficulty: Medium
Map name: Mariposa
Jumps: 47
Checkpoints not including starting checkpoint: 3

Created by: cl0q (the 0 is a zero)

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey cl0q,

I hate to tell you that I'm gonna have to reject your map.

The theme is unoriginal as we already have butterfly/flower themed maps. The build is accurate to the theme, but it's quite simple and could use some more detail! Most of the jumps are floating, which makes your map look a bit messy. Next time you make a map, try to implement your jumps within the build more. I get that this is hard as the build is quite small, so maybe you should go for a different design next time! You only used normal blocks and ladders for the parkour, try to add more block variation to create more original and enjoyable jumps. Except for a few jumps that are a bit too hard, the parkour fits the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty of the jumps, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.