Marriage Plugin!

Ratings
1 6
Can we PLEASE get rid of the marriage plugin? Its ruining a lot of people's Minevast experience! Minevast has now suddenly turned into a dating site where people are spamming the chat with "Msg to marry me im a girl" or "Say 123 to marry me im a boy"

It is a huge distraction and all the drama being caused because of it is crazy! I know its supposed to be like a fun thing, but people are taking it way too seriously! Creative is now more dramatic than the flipping show Shortland Street! I swear, this is going way too far. It was funny at first, but now thirsty ass people just won't stop getting married and divorced and creating pointless drama that annoys everyone else. :mad::(

PLEASE GET RID OF THE MARRIAGE PLUGIN!!!!

Mqnkeyy

Ratings
Can we PLEASE get rid of the marriage plugin? Its ruining a lot of people's Minevast experience! Minevast has now suddenly turned into a dating site where people are spamming the chat with "Msg to marry me im a girl" or "Say 123 to marry me im a boy"

It is a huge distraction and all the drama being caused because of it is crazy! I know its supposed to be like a fun thing, but people are taking it way too seriously! Creative is now more dramatic than the flipping show Shortland Street! I swear, this is going way too far. It was funny at first, but now thirsty ass people just won't stop getting married and divorced and creating pointless drama that annoys everyone else. :mad::(

PLEASE GET RID OF THE MARRIAGE PLUGIN!!!!
To be quite fair, i dont really think will be getting rid of the plugin anytime soon. This is just for fun. If it is distracting your game well get rid of your chat in settings. It may be ruining your experience, but if minevast then get rid of the marrige plugin it may ruin other peoples experience that like the marrige!

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
During the days I was on with Waffle to work on a Skywars map some people were spamming asking to be married. A lot that do get married end up divorcing in like less than one hour. It's a fun plug-in but players shouldn't take it as seriously as they are at the moment in my opinion.
~Preston <3