/marry gender options

MajesticKiller06

MVP+
MajesticKiller_
MajesticKiller_
MVP+
Ratings
2 1
As a person that identifies as neither male nor female, I think it would be nice to have a non-binary or other option. The message that comes up if you don't put male or female down "That is not a valid gender!", it's what I hear from lots of transphobic people. I don't know maybe it's just me but I think it would be nice.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hii, this has been requested multiple times but nothing has been done yet. Similar things have also been asked for (for chest shop error messages, "he" is always used) so hopefully they'll change these soon. Mana is a very accepting community, but unfortunately they can take a while to get to things like this. Definitely isn't only you though.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
As a person that identifies as neither male nor female, I think it would be nice to have a non-binary or other option. The message that comes up if you don't put male or female down "That is not a valid gender!", it's what I hear from lots of transphobic people. I don't know maybe it's just me but I think it would be nice.
Manacube staff have shown to be long advocates of disallowing gender exclusive topics. @rangedhealer77 would probably be a good person to talk to. Have a good day.
-Zav

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
I think these topics need to be kept out of a game for all ages. Just stick to Male and Female so the younger generation can decide on their own. It's a game, not real life.
beware rangie might get mad at you for this comment