Rejected Mars (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map was made by only me ive tested it and it is kind of hard but not to hard i used barrior blocks if you dont want me to ill remove them here are the screneshots (i worked hard on this)

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
-1 theme unoriginal and build needs work. Parkour is too floaty and it doesn't look like you worked hard on it as I believe everyone has access to w/e (correct me if im wrong).

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello SkeppyCat_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, considering there are already a few mars/planet/space themed maps, none exactly like this though. Please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, I would recommend for the main build of your map, to have something a bit bigger, with a bit more shaping, depth and detail, as your build is quite simple, and not very attractive to look at.
The parkour is very repetitive, as it is mainly fences and normal blocks with a couple of ladders. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour to create more original and enjoyable jumps.
All of the parkour is floating, try to implement the jumps into the build more, as having majority of the jumps floating around the void and the build can make the map look quite messy.
I would also suggest trying to cut down on the barriers a bit, or place something along them like item frames to show where they are, as having a lot of barriers without anything on them can make the map quite confusing.
The length and difficulty suit an easy map.

Also, for future map submissions, please follow the format stated in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ it will make it easier for the community to find your map, learn more about it and test it, as well as it generally being easier for judges to find it and get all the information needed.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.