Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Not sure about the pk but from the image it looks a little repetitive and un varied.

For the build, I feel like you could've used many more blocks than just black wool and quartz.

You could use Coal Blocks, Snow, Slabs, Stairs, for the build to give it a good sort of texture.

I will be giving you a -0.5

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
The jumps are pretty much heads, ladders, and a few different kinds. I would like to see this map have a lot more variety before being submitted, and I think the jumps could be harder too. the build is okay, but it is HALF of Marshmallow's head so it is kinda weird. Theres quite a few things that need changing, -1 from me.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

Having tested your map, I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
Your theme is original, so good job on that!

The build of your theme is accurate; however, it is lacking depth, detail and texture. Use more block types to add texture and use things such as stairs and slabs for more depth.

For the most part, the parkour fits the length and difficulty of a medium map so good job on that. Some jumps are too difficult need to be nerfed, though. The parkour has some variation; however, your variation is in clumps which causes the parkour to become repetitive. Try to add more variation such as cocoa beans, daylight sensors, ice , soul sand, trapdoors etc so that you can spread out the variation and make it less repetitive.

Thank you for your submissions, we hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.