Rejected MC Colosseum - Medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: wasd_qwerty
  • Map name: The Minecraft Colosseum
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: 0; -102
  • Difficulty: Medium (jumps are almost all easy but its a longer parkourse)
  • (Sorry about the lack of chunks in the photos, it looks better when you're actually in it)
  • please note that although it has many jumps, there are a couple areas that are really dense with blocks so its not really that much jumping in those areas and that should make it so this map can fit into medium category.
  • 1594711573489.png
    1594711617120.png
    1594711836057.png

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello wasd_qwerty,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any maps with this concept, so good job on that!
The build is
accurate to what you were going for, and is well-built! The only thing I'd say is that you should try using some other blocks than stone bricks for the main structure. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this.
The parkour is the main concern with this. It is quite
repetitive with the use of cobblestone and ice. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, iron bars, glass, vines, and many more different types of jumps depending on the theme! The parkour is also quite confusing throughout, and there were quite a few places where I was unsure of where to go; so try to have plenty of directional indicators (heads or signs) so players know where to go. The length of this map and difficulty of the jumps is good for the medium difficulty!

One additional thing for the parkour; this part confused me heavily...please alter this if you resubmit.
1594861274376.png

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.