balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Map Name: McFeast (a.k.a An Australian McDonalds Burger)
Easy Difficulty
20 Jumps
3 Checkpoints
/plot v Repuloh

This looks bad but whatever
2019-11-20_18.46.16.png

2019-11-20_18.46.27.png

2019-11-20_18.46.34.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The parkour is very nice, it fits the difficulty, it's fun, and it's varied. Good job!

The build isn't that bad in my opinion; I think the bun color should be changed, and it looks a bit flat, but it's easy to tell what it's meant to be. If you don't think the build is good enough, by the way, take as much time as you'd like to fix it! There's no rush.

The theme has been done before, unfortunately; there's already a map called Burgers.

+0, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Repuloh,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is not original, there are already multiple fast food related maps, as well as a burger map. (Burgers - Easy) Please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad. It is quite flat, but is still accurate to what you're going for.
The parkour is good. You used a good variety of blocks in your jumps, and the map is enjoyable to complete, so well done!
You also implemented the jumps into the build well, with minimal floating jumps.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.