Rejected Meadows - Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: _Ochroid_
Map Name: Meadows (or call it something else if that already exists.)
Photos: ---
# of Plot: 74;127
Difficulty: Easy (super easy for a starting map for people :) )
# of Jumps: 16 (including ladders)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello! I have some feedback for you on your map.
1615564951669.png This jump is quite hard for an easy map, and once you get to the ladder, there is nowhere to go; impossible jump.
The parkour is repetitive, based off of block jumps, ladders, and fences. Try to spice your parkour up with vines, flower pot jumps, slimes, and more.
The theme of islands are taken. Try to come up with an original theme next time!

I'm not a map judge so these are just my opinions. Of course, you should definitely change the impossible jump. Or am I missing something?

Acid

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello _Ochroid_ ,

Your map has been REJECTED.

The theme is unfortunately unoriginal with several maps having a floating island type of map such as the map Islands.

For the build, try to create a map that is centered around a main build. Floating parkour maps are no longer accepted and the parkour needs to be connected to a larger thing whether it be a structure or environment.

The parkour difficulty fits the easy difficulty so good job doing that. Try to add more variation in different types of blocks you use that employ different types of hitboxes that create a lot of different jumps.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.