Rejected Medieval Village - Normal/Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Builder: xWhiTeh
Map: Medieval Village
/plot visit xWhiTeh /#1
Difficulty: Normal/Hard
Around 100 jumps but many of them are basic and made only for moving around buildings.
2019-06-22_14.18.34.png
2019-06-22_14.19.46.png
2019-06-22_14.20.00.png
2019-06-22_14.19.14.png

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is a bit unoriginal, since there are other maps relating to the past. The build is well-done and it is clear that a lot of effort went into it. Your parkour could use some more variation, and I believe it would be a medium difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
Unfortunately, I'm going to give this a -1 for the following reasons; The theme is unoriginal as there are already many medieval themed maps. The builds are well done as Kat said it's clear you put a lot of effort into it. The parkour itself is too long for the difficulty and it gets repetitive in a lot of places. If you make it shorter, {or even make it more difficult and change it to an expert/insane) and gave the jumps more variation I would be happy to change my rate to +0.5

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xWhiTeh,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map for the following reasons,

The theme isn't original, there are already quite a few maps that fit in the theme of floating islands & villages.
The build is nice, the buildings are well built, you used a nice variety in the blocks, and the shaping and detailing was well done, it is shown you put a lot of time and effort into the build.

For the parkour, there isn't much variety in the jumps, mainly consisting of single blocks, ladders & fences. I would recommend using a wider variety of blocks and items to make your jumps more varied and unique, it will make the map more enjoyable to do.
The parkour seems to fit the medium difficulty, the length is too long for a medium map though.
At times I found the parkour to be quite confusing, so I would also recommend placing in more signs, or something like coloured carpet to give a clearer path on where to go.

Thanks for submitting your map! Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.