Rejected Medium - Mr. Poopybutthole

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
Sunta & SteveWillDoIt
Mr. Poopybutthole (A character from Rick and Morty)
/plot h Sunta 3
Medium
40 jumps, 4 checkpoints

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
What.. Is That Name...
Hang On Let Me Tell This To My Sister Real Fast..
Rick & Morty characters have very interesting names I must say

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya!

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server.

The BUILD of your map is a problem. While it is accurate for what you are going for, it looks off. With it being so small it is lacking some shaping and details. Next time possibly try enlarging the build to allow for further shaping.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a medium, so good job on that! The difficulty was a bit inconsistent, there were multiple jumps that were too hard for a medium map. The parkour also felt a bit repetitive, it had many jumps that just went around and around the building. Try being more creative with your jumps and how each block is used. Try looking at recently accepted maps to see what we are looking for!

Also, if you choose to resubmit we also ask for you to change the name of the map. I know the name is the characters, but it doesn't fit into ManaCube.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly