mental health and gaming

Ratings
after gaming for a while I think it's always good to move around. i used to play really often on this server without a regard for my health- but recently i've started bringing water to where I am playing. I'm gonna consider sitting at the dining table and wear comfy but nice clothing for gaming. I see my friends playing for hours and forgetting meals- please don't do this! you need to eat! i've got a lil puppy and i always try and make sure to spend time with him! I like makeup so i might try and make it themed to what server on mana im gonna play- if i do: i'll definitely show it to you guys.

does anyone have any suggestions to take care of yourself while still having fun on manacube?

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy Homie!

When it comes to self care there are a few things that I love to do. One of them being a mini routine. Every morning I wake up and drink a giant class of water as well as cook myself breakfast. These little routines help me build up even more aspect to my routine. When you feel productive you are more likely to seek out more tasks to complete. This relates to minecraft because I currently spend a lot of my time doing things for manacube due to being on winter break. It is easy to get sucked into the game and lose track of time. These little routines help me avoid that!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey hey!

Stay hydrated, have fun and walk around for like an hour a day. Only sitting down is no good for your physical health :)