Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
god shinx stop with the anime builds and try to build something more than what you're good at. Like try building a +1

All aside the joke but I love the map. Maybe your next map could be something more than a character build?

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
god shinx stop with the anime builds and try to build something more than what you're good at. Like try building a +1

All aside the joke but I love the map. Maybe your next map could be something more than a character build?
I've already an idea for my next map (if I'm not too lazy) (Dropper next map), and will be only one character but also a lot of terraforming, I build characters because I like making some and I know how to do them, like I've already said a lot, I build thing I like, I'm not gonna build an architecture if I don't like the thing itself… But thanks anyway.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I've already an idea for my next map (if I'm not too lazy) (Dropper next map), and will be only one character but also a lot of terraforming, I build characters because I like making some and I know how to do them, like I've already said a lot, I build thing I like, I'm not gonna build an architecture if I don't like the thing itself… But thanks anyway.
I got an idea possibly you might like. I will tell you later on discord.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Do I really need to tell you I am accepting this map?

As usual your map has a great theme and is original. As for the the jumps, they have a good variety to keep the map interesting and fun to play. As for the difficulty, everything fits it perfectly.

Thanks for this submission and I hope to see more in the future! Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.