Not open for further replies.

Moyer_

ELITE
Moyer_
Moyer_
ELITE
Username: Moyer_

Plot: /plot visit Moyer_ 2

Map Name: Messy Olympics (Theme : Olympics Rings)

Difficulty: Hard (Its a bit long for hard map but i think it's not expert)

Jumps: Around 88

1597973321728.png

1597973438079.png

1597973495181.png

1597973539090.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Moyer_,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we already have an Olympics-themed map currently on our server, this is an unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. For starters, it's quite an unoriginal build as our map "Olympics" also features the Olympic rings in a similar manner. Furthermore, it definitely looks messy, if that was what you were going for. It's just a bunch identically shaped differently colored rings floating all around, it does not look neat or attractive. Also, other issues include the mini rings at the sides seeming like an afterthought and all of the floating parkour.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the hard difficulty even if it was a little longer and easier than we'd like. But, I felt that the parkour itself was quite unenjoyable to do at times due to the repeated use of some jumps/blocks. For example, the beginning of the map (the wall bit) was a lot of the same and then throughout the map, you used a lot of ladders and pane jumps. Don't get me wrong, there was good variation here and there but you really need to take it to the next level.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.