Mexican Pyramid.png

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! Just letting you know that this is my own opinion and it has no affect on the final decision. From what I can see I don’t really know what this is. At the top I just see a bunch if scattered blocks. Floating blocks makes the map look a bit messy. You could fix that by attaching the parkour to the actual build. Also the number of jumps is a little low for even an easy map. I Think you should shoot for about 30-35 jumps maybe even more. This was not to offend you in anyway! Just a heads up!

Ratings
it looks spicy
edit: fun parkour! some of the jumps at the top were a little bit hard in my opinion, but that might be just because I am bad at parkour lol

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hello! Just letting you know that this is my own opinion and it has no affect on the final decision. From what I can see I don’t really know what this is. At the top I just see a bunch if scattered blocks. Floating blocks makes the map look a bit messy. You could fix that by attaching the parkour to the actual build. Also the number of jumps is a little low for even an easy map. I Think you should shoot for about 30-35 jumps maybe even more. This was not to offend you in anyway! Just a heads up!
it looks spicy
edit: fun parkour! some of the jumps at the top were a little bit hard in my opinion, but that might be just because I am bad at parkour lol
Thanks for the feedback guys, but dancyspoon I made an easy map with 19 Jumps recently and it got accepted

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: You've got a pretty basic design, in my opinion, I feel you could have shaped the pyramid differently, perhaps making it larger so you can implement more detail to your build. For the theme, your theme isn't necessarily original as there are some similar looking themes like this, unfortunately.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Your parkour is pretty scattered and makes your build look a little messy in my opinion, you've also got a couple annoying parkour jumps in your EASY map that would be hard for new players or EASY level players, you've got some decent parkour variety which is nice to see though, good luck! :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, there are a lot of maps that have pyramid themes and similar, there isn't really anything too different about this build to distinguish it as a unique theme.
The build isn't bad, but it is very simple. I would suggest trying to make your build larger, so you are able to add more details and overall make the build a bit more attractive.
The parkour is varied, you did use a nice variety of blocks and items to create original jumps, so well done.
The parkour is a bit confusing/messy at times. I feel that some of the placement of jumps inside the pyramid is quite confusing for an easy map, with the positioning/timing. I also feel that the outside top of the pyramid is confusing with the excessive number of barriers, please try to avoid these where possible.
The length is good for an easy, but the difficulty has some jumps that would be more suited to a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.