ELITE
Ratings
Username: iAmphii

Map Name: MillenniumFalcon

Plot: /plot home iAmphii 2

Difficulty: Expert

Number of Jumps: 92

Checkpoints: 4

-- I put a lot of time into this map, and I haven't ever tried to build a parkour map before. I hope you enjoy!
2019-06-14_02.22.15.png
2019-06-14_02.22.25.png
2019-06-14_02.22.32.png
2019-06-14_02.22.42.png
2019-06-14_02.22.50.png
2019-06-14_02.23.41.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal, as there are already several maps related to space, spaceships, star wars, etc. The build is good, although it appears to be a bit messy; make sure you clean it up a bit. For the parkour; I see some floating jumps, which is a bit of a negative (jumps that aren't attatched to the map). The parkour could also use more variation, but I believe it may fit the hard difficulty due to length.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

CaptalnOblivion

ELITE
DuskTyphoon
DuskTyphoon
ELITE
Ratings
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal, as there are already several maps related to space, spaceships, star wars, etc. The build is good, although it appears to be a bit messy; make sure you clean it up a bit. For the parkour; I see some floating jumps, which is a bit of a negative (jumps that aren't attatched to the map). The parkour could also use more variation, but I believe it may fit the hard difficulty due to length.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Thanks for the Review Katrina!

I took your comments into consideration and changed some things.

- Map is now Hard instead of Expert.
- Map has been shortened due to the difficulty change, now with 65 jumps and 3 checkpoints
- Almost every jump has been changed to fix up the floating jump problem, some are still floating but most are now connected to the map.
- Cleaned up the parkour to the best of my ability, i'm still not a great parkour builder so don't roast me too hard hehe.

Hope that fixes things and you enjoy it better now! :D

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
I'm going to give this a +0.5, as Katrina said the theme is unoriginal. But the build is really good, and the parkour is well varied (although it could be repetitive at some parts). It fits the hard difficulty, and overall its really well done!
Good luck!

CaptalnOblivion

ELITE
DuskTyphoon
DuskTyphoon
ELITE
Ratings
Hiya!
I'm going to give this a +0.5, as Katrina said the theme is unoriginal. But the build is really good, and the parkour is well varied (although it could be repetitive at some parts). It fits the hard difficulty, and overall its really well done!
Good luck!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed. :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hiya!
Good luck!
I totally agree with Luci. +1

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hi Amphii, I'm happy to tell you that your map has been accepted as a Hard (donator)!

The theme is kinda unoriginal since there are a few "spaceship" maps and some Star Wars maps, but the build is really good (it's super detailed and attractive, good job). The parkour is pretty good too, it's varied and although it's kind of floaty it's mostly under the build so it doesn't distract, be careful next time though. We found it to be too easy for an Expert but a bit hard for a Hard so it will be a donator map, since with speed most of the jumps are way easier. We also removed this section (http://prntscr.com/o3jlhu) since you could easily skip it all together.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.