oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Favorite youtuber? hmmmm. There are too many! Top choices would be TwoSetViolin, Mini Ladd, and Linus Tech Tips. The community is the best part in my opinion. Of course the gamemodes are great, but the community is what ties it together.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Personally, my favorite Youtuber would have to be either j aubrey or Nerd City. j aubrey does highly-edited commentary videos, diving deep into the success, downfall, accusations, and more made against public figures. He's done Youtubers like JustDestiny and Onision, instagram stars like Lele Pons and Supreme Patty, comedians like Bo Burnham and Eric Andre, politicians like Jon Stewart, and a lot more.

Favorite j aubrey video (warning for profanity [I think]):

Nerd City makes content that you could consider similar, but they tend to be much higher-budget, they feature other Youtubers (such as Drew Gooden and Rusty Cage), they tend to have more power over the person criticized in the video (his videos have been a key factor in getting Youtubers like TashaMama and DaddyOFive off the platform and increasing public backlash against RiceGum and Jake Paul), and they're intended for a more mature audience, generally.
However, he also has a series called "Tryhards", where him and his wife/girlfriend delve into social media trends and figure out how everything is done. So far, he's done two different Tryhards miniseries; instagram modelling and Youtuber merchandise. In the former, he and his wife travel across several countries in the effort of making Nicki Locklear into a temporary Instagram sensation. The latter, created over the course of several years, focuses on how to communicate with artists, acquire high-quality material, and promote Youtuber merchandise. They sound a bit disinteresting, but trust me, they are not.

Favorite Nerd City video (warning for profanity):

However, there are still a ton more Youtubers that I haven't mentioned yet. JonTronShow, Brandon Rogers, Stryder7x, TheBestGinger13, jacksfilms, Mike Boyd, and more all make amazing content.

As for what's interesting in this server... Well, quite a lot, to be completely honest. The community here is more diverse and unique than any other server I've played; generally, I'm able to organize the vast majority of a server into just two or three specific groups, but ManaCube has far more than that, and that's just on Parkour; the community varies even more when counting all the gamemodes together. The staff team is one of the more professional ones I've seen, and it's nice to see how the rules here are different than some other places I've played, especially with additions like the LOCKED rank which seems to be unique to ManaCube. The gamemodes themselves also have some originality to them; ManaCube has the best parkour I've seen with the community-based events, maps, etc, and there's even original gamemodes like Islands.

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
My Favorite YouTuber at the moment has got to be TommyInnit, he’s really funny and he plays Minecraft.