Accepted Minecart and Rail (Expert) Parkour: by SwiftLee and RobotzMan

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Hello everyone,

RobotzMan and I have brought you yet another course. A quite different theme perhaps, containing scaled up chiseled quartz blocks and giant minecraft rails and a minecart. This parkour contains 96 jumps and 5 checkpoints. This parkour contains all sorts of jumps ranging from ladders, fences, iron bars, hit your head jumps, 4 block jumps, and all sorts of things. This theme is quite unique, and the block selection was chosen carefully. Please take your time to view these screenshots:

Quick re-cap: 96 jumps, 5 checkpoints, variety of jumps, Expert leveled.

This can be found at /warp MinecartPK

Thanks for viewing this!

Last edited:

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
This looks awesome, I think this is one of your best maps so far!
If my own Minecart Parkour doesn't get Accepted ( :p ), I hope even this one gets!

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
@Mahalouker , we had been working on this before you posted that, don't act like we stole yours, the design of our cart is completely different on the interior, everything made based on looking at the textures. Ours is also on the track, yours isn't, and the blocks we built were completely different.

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
@Mahalouker , we had been working on this before you posted that, don't act like we stole yours, the design of our cart is completely different on the interior, everything made based on looking at the textures. Ours is also on the track, yours isn't, and the blocks we built were completely different.
Don't worry, I was just trying to make a joke. :p

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map failed in the community poll, however, due to the rather difficult position your map was in, I will be allowing it into the next Community vote.

This map may still be in with a chance.

~ Billy

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Good luck in the next poll! Your map was my second favorite out of the options in the poll, so you might get a vote from me in the next poll

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I'm very confused, what poll are we talking about here? I haven't been on in the past few days.
I've decided to allow the community to help pick the next maps for the server.

I'll set ten maps to reviewing and then place them all in a thread, on a poll. The seven best will still be considered and five of them will be added to the server. It's to help give the community some say in maps, but while allowing me to pick the final 5 that will be added.