Rejected Minecart Mania - Hawkeyeryan20 Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I like it but, in insane we already have a minecart parkour with a railroad. And we have way to many big block builds.

I like it but, in insane we already have a minecart parkour with a railroad. And we have way to many big block builds.
Okay but I've seen a lot of accepted parkour maps that look the same plus just because you have blocks in one parkour and railroad in another you cannot combine the two, no wonder this server is dead.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Okay but I've seen a lot of accepted parkour maps that look the same plus just because you have blocks in one parkour and railroad in another you cannot combine the two, no wonder this server is dead.
Well okay, if you call over 200 players on at a time, 300 thousand player visits total, and constantly active players on the forums dead, then yes, tis server is dead.

Well okay, if you call over 200 players on at a time, 300 thousand player visits total, and constantly active players on the forums dead, then yes, tis server is dead.
200 People on at once is awful, I wonder how many of those are mods, All the other players have no lives I can get on at 5 in the morning and one of the players is on, I get back on 10 at night and he is still on, all of these greasy-haired kids with nothing better to do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453443779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not reviewing. Already have enough maps like this.
Since when has one map been enough? According to the first commenter "We already have ONE railroad" This server is garbage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453443923][/DOUBLEPOST]I am done arguing with squeakers who have not hit puberty yet, while you guys sit on your ass all day I am going to live my life, see you later nerds!

Starzi

Ratings
Maps that tend to look similar do get boring and uninteresting. This parkour map does looks nice and I've tried it, it's pretty fun. But what has been said above sums up what I was about to say. However, I do like it.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
200 People on at once is awful, I wonder how many of those are mods, All the other players have no lives I can get on at 5 in the morning and one of the players is on, I get back on 10 at night and he is still on, all of these greasy-haired kids with nothing better to do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453443779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since when has one map been enough? According to the first commenter "We already have ONE railroad" This server is garbage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453443923][/DOUBLEPOST]I am done arguing with squeakers who have not hit puberty yet, while you guys sit on your ass all day I am going to live my life, see you later nerds!
Welp. That um... I feel sorry for you. I hope your future leads somewhere that is not a hole. Good luck.

Last edited:

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
I love this map, no joke! I can see you have put a lot of effort into this and it looks really cool! I'm just really sorry that there are already a lot of maps like this, and it is very hard to get maps added to parkour these days! If you want to get something added, think of something creative that no-one has thought of before and I guarantee you'll have a good chance!

Hope this helps!
- KiKi <3

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
This is a cool map and I can see that it has a lot of effort put into it, but we already have too many big block builds and we already have a minecart build. Not reviewing.

AwesomeG1rlyG1rl, Proud Sponsor!

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Guys can you all be nice please, I'm sorry but I'm rejecting this map as we already have a map a lot like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.