Rejected Minecart Parkour [Easy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Welcome to my Minecart Parkour map sumbission!
The theme is quite simple, the map is minecart, where you do normal jumps (on stone slabs what I thought fitted very well with the theme and colors), some easy ladder jumps (just to make some jumps easier), a few iron bar jumps (because minecart is iron you know) and a few minecart jumps (what I think go perfectly with the theme because in minecart themed map you first think about minecart jumps).

The map has 31 jumps and 4 checkpoints. It was created by me (Nixi02) and tested by DC_20.

If you think that you know how can I make this map better, please give your feedback to comments and I see what I can do!

If the minecarts have disabled (what they sometimes do) just put a new one, they should be where is the rail now!

Hope you enjoy my maps! :D

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Nixi what is this again? (I forgot while looking at the screenshots lmfao)
What is what? Can you explain me your post, please? You just sayed that you forgot something... But what you forgot? :p

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map is placed in reviewing. This is due to the useage of Minecart jumps, which is something I need to consult my seniors about. I am aware that other Minecart jumps exist on parkour, but I need to make sure.

~ Billy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

It failed to win in the community poll and will not be making it to the parkour server.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.