AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Minecraft Cooking
Saturday 1st June
2PM EDT // 7PM BST
Not your timezone? Click HERE!

This Saturday join us on the events server for some Minecraft Cooking! Just make sure to be on thyme!

No sign up necessary! Just show up to the events server (/event) shortly before the event is scheduled to begin

- You must keep to all standard ManaCube rules
- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour / punishments

If you win, you are given the [TopChef] tag on any one gamemode you want
(Please tell a member of staff which server you want the tag on)
download.png

Dj_Maddie
Sackrat
WhiteChocBar

DISCLAIMER: There is a maximum of 20 players per round so we can't promise everyone who shows up can play but we do intend to have multiple rounds so hopefully everyone who wants to play gets a turn​

Last edited:

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Don’t burn down the area while cooking

Have fun :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Good luck to everyone taking part in this event!

I think I’ll avoid cooking as much as possible ... apparently when you manage to burn a plate in a microwave, you’re “not trusted to cook” :eek:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
How does this event work, I'm a bit stuck so just lettuce me know how this works

WqreWqlf

VIP
WqreWqlf
WqreWqlf
VIP
Ratings
42 2
I'm bad at cooking :( I just about manage beans on toast :/ Good Luck to all though !!!

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
Minecraft Cooking
Saturday 1st June
2PM EDT // 7PM BST

This Saturday join us on the events server for some Minecraft Cooking! Just make sure to be on thyme!

No sign up necessary! Just show up to the events server (/event) shortly before the event is scheduled to begin

- Staff reserve the right to disqualify players for past or current behaviour / punishments

View attachment 14054

This is where the winners will be written once the event has concluded

DISCLAIMER: There is a maximum of 20 players per round so we can't promise everyone who shows up can play but we do intend to have multiple rounds so hopefully everyone who wants to play gets a turn​
Count me in for this cooking contest

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
For those who have asked how this works ... you will be told everything you knead to know on Saturday. Basically, each player will be given a kitchen and assigned recipes to craft. The contestants will be put into their booths try to beet the others and be first to craft the assigned recipes. The first to complete them is the winner and will win an EGGscellent prize. There isn't mushroom so there canoli be 20 people per round.

We haven't run this event in a while, so if there are issues, we ask that you romaine calm and lettuce work those out. With your patience we plan to run multiple rounds.

These puns may be cheesy but the event should be grate. We wish everyone gouda luck.

_RedBull_

MVP+
SpookyRed_
SpookyRed_
MVP+
Ratings
30 1
For those who have asked how this works ... you will be told everything you knead to know on Saturday. Basically, each player will be given a kitchen and assigned recipes to craft. The contestants will be put into their booths try to beet the others and be first to craft the assigned recipes. The first to complete them is the winner and will win an EGGscellent prize. There isn't mushroom so there canoli be 20 people per round.

We haven't run this event in a while, so if there are issues, we ask that you romaine calm and lettuce work those out. With your patience we plan to run multiple rounds.

These puns may be cheesy but the event should be grate. We wish everyone gouda luck.
Puns too cheesy xD

Good luck to everyone!

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3

What version is this?

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Those puns aren't gouda enough for me, get some butter ones :D

jk I love them

Vinstage

ELITE
Vinstage
Vinstage
ELITE
Ratings
25 3
Minecraft Cooking
Saturday 1st June
2PM EDT // 7PM BST

View attachment 14054

This is where the winners will be written once the event has concluded

Arghh I juzz searched what 2 pm edt for me is, it is 11:30 PM, and I go to bed by 12 AM :( will it be more than 30 mins???

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings

that was a lot xD

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
I believe that everyone agrees that no one can Ketchup to ChocBar in puns, but this event seems like its going to be a piece of Cake!