Rejected Minecraft speedrun turned into parkour - Hard (Biome Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Most of the parkour is floating, and there's an unlikely chance of getting floating parkour accepted unless you do it well. This parkour..isn't the best performance of floating parkour, so maybe put the builds closer together and put the parkour on the builds more?
Also the builds aren't very appealing since they're poorly spaced and alone.

Most of the parkour is floating, and there's an unlikely chance of getting floating parkour accepted unless you do it well. This parkour..isn't the best performance of floating parkour, so maybe put the builds closer together and put the parkour on the builds more?
Also the builds aren't very appealing since they're poorly spaced and alone.
Thanks for the tip mate! Now it's better than ever!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
there r lot's of biome pks so I would stay away from biomes in your next map. not a bad map but it looks to be repitive in secions.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hey RaidMagician13,

We've decided to REJECT your map!

The THEME is unoriginal, as "Minecraft Biomes" is an overused theme on Manacube.

The BUILD looks okay. In the beginning, you've basically just copied a normal Minecraft village, I think you should try and spice it up a bit and build your own interpretation of a village instead of the default one. The same goes for the nether & end part. If you build your own custom builds it'll look much more interesting!

The PARKOUR feels quite repetitive as you've mainly used the normal type of blocks and ladders. If you include other blocks for your parkour, such as flowerpots, heads, or pistons it'll be more fun to play! However, the length of the parkour fits for the hard difficulty, only the jumps themselves could've been a bit harder for the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486. [Mika]

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.